Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

looking for a new mostly mature clan

Magicfingers

what i bring to the table: i am mastery rank 19, halfway to 20. i have just about everything in the game (except for primes) all tatered and leveled to 30. a willingness to help the clan grow and to help my clan mates grow, too (all you gotta do is ask...you don't even have to say please). at the present i have no way to do voice communication, so i can't do voice while running missions. also i'm a slow typer so if you type something to me, it might be a bit before i reply (if a reply is needed).

i am an older player which is why i'm looking for a "mature" clan (mostly because of my very grown up sense of humor and the language i use). oh yeah, slightly perverted, too. i was in a brand new clan that suited my needs, but while i sank everything i owned into starting up and doing all the research for weapons and warframes, the others just worked on building the dojo. after awhile i noticed the other players just kinda quit playing so i had been solo in that clan for a time and i figured since no one was showing up, it was time to move on, now i'm available.

what you bring to the table: must be a fairly new clan still building. must have female officers (ummm...just to prove no discrimination? yeah, we'll go with that). must give me a rank sufficient enough for me to enter and leave the dojo and be able to start research as i see fit. must provide me with a Denubian slave female to cater to my every whim. clan parties are optional because i can party on my own if needed.

if anything else i want or need comes up, we will discuss it. same way with you...if something comes up that the clan wants or needs from me, we will discuss it.

i play mostly all night long starting around 9 or 10 pm eastern time into the wee hours of the morning ( i usually can see the sun rising when i quit playing).

i really don't do PvP...but if i have to i will.

if this sounds good to you then you can leave offers below, or send me a message here. hope to hear from someone soon

as they say in mexico, grassy &#! for taking the time to read this.