The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PC sancti tigris

Nope, can't buy it. The trade prevents from trading MR locked weapons to players who are of lower MR, so you won't be able to acquire it before MR12.

Further, the best way to acquire it, is to trade another syndicate weapon for it. Join a syndicate, rank up to the max syndicate rank, hoard up to 125k standing, and once you reach MR12, just trade the weapon of your syndicate for the sancti tigris (if you aren't in New Loka yourself). No reason to pay 30-50 plat for it.

3 hours ago, Tomppak said:

Nope, can't buy it. The trade prevents from trading MR locked weapons to players who are of lower MR, so you won't be able to acquire it before MR12.

Further, the best way to acquire it, is to trade another syndicate weapon for it. Join a syndicate, rank up to the max syndicate rank, hoard up to 125k standing, and once you reach MR12, just trade the weapon of your syndicate for the sancti tigris (if you aren't in New Loka yourself). No reason to pay 30-50 plat for it.

I think that just buying it for plat would be a lot easier than getting to max rank in the syndicates and trading their weapon. (The sacrifices and syndicate standing take a while to get). Thanks for the info though!

4 hours ago, Noble117SR6 said:

I think that just buying it for plat would be a lot easier than getting to max rank in the syndicates and trading their weapon. (The sacrifices and syndicate standing take a while to get). Thanks for the info though!

Not really. Apart from the 500k credit price tag on the last syndicate rank, the ranking up happens naturally and without requiring much work, as long as you have a syndicate sigil equipped. I reached max rank, and got 125k extra standing, and spent it, and got another 125k extra standing before reaching Mr12 - meaning that by Mr12, I had collected enough standing to buy it twice. Just remember to run the syndicate missions every now and then, and look for the medallions - thief's wit (or animal instinct/loot radar) helps a lot!

On 6/21/2016 at 4:21 PM, Tomppak said:

Not really. Apart from the 500k credit price tag on the last syndicate rank, the ranking up happens naturally and without requiring much work, as long as you have a syndicate sigil equipped. I reached max rank, and got 125k extra standing, and spent it, and got another 125k extra standing before reaching Mr12 - meaning that by Mr12, I had collected enough standing to buy it twice. Just remember to run the syndicate missions every now and then, and look for the medallions - thief's wit (or animal instinct/loot radar) helps a lot!

I guess I'm just too lazy/busy to do syndicate stuff (after all, gotta keep the farm going). Thanks for the help.