Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Inaros Quest Issue

(PSN)Vegelixx

Question

Hi all

I've tried looking around for a solution to this but can't find one.

I have completed the Inaros quest but for some reason I am showing that I do not have the helmet. I know I obtained it otherwise the quest wouldn't have completed. I have been through my foundry a million times but it's just not there. Read that the name may have been changed to Protector Helmet but there's nothing like that in my foundry either. No idea what to do. I'm really confused. Anyone able to shed some light on a possible solution?

4 answers to this question

3 hours ago, (PS4)Vegelixx said:

Have submitted a ticket but still no reply. Plus have searched through the foundry for it again but still nothing. If I build the Anubis helmet would that work in the original helmets place to count towards completion?

No, the Anubis helmet is only a cosmetic item. You need the "Protector's Helmet" and craft it in order to build Inaros.

It may take some time to get a response from support. I've heard some people get a quick response in 1-3 days, and I've heard others complain about a couple of weeks. They're a small group serving a large playerbase, so it may depend on how many other players have submitted tickets.