Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Buffs

DemonicKnight786

Can someone please make it so Exaclibur is not just average plz? He is tied as my favorite warframe but he is too average for everything. Give him a shield boost plz or armor boost.

Volt needs a boost, obviously his electricity isnt effective on everything.

Ash needs a quickly executed ultimate, he is a ninja, so his Ultimate should be like in the video QUICK teleport kills. The time he takes to kill each one, I can shoot the enemies nearby and kill them, eliminating need for his ultimate. 

These are the ones I see so far, haven't played with other warframes that much. 

well excal was made for starter ppl so thers no real bad side to him so his fine the way he is imo

ash his ability is nice tho wish the buff him via amount enemy he can hit over to max of 25 or so

Yeah I understand about him being a starter warframe, but such good design shouldnt go to waste. 

well still excal thers plenty of way to make him very deadly for instance slash dash spam 1500 vs light infected 550 vs every other enemy

javelin + mag bullet attract = insta death for boss

super jump useful for speed run if u ask me

radial blind that could be worked on stun is fine but not that great to be honest

nyx psychic bolt i say be buff by increase it to blast 7 or 8 instead the current 6 bolts and do 200 or 250 dmg (maxed upgrade) cause atm the dmg on it is soo bad best on weak low lvs stuff useless vs most enemy lv 25+

Banshee soundquake could use a dmg buff (seem pretty weak imo, only real useful vs corpus) its dmg at maxed is 175 said wiki buff it to 225 or so be fine or same dmg at 175 but last longer meaning hit more per pulse

ash smoke bomb could use a small duration buff like 2 sec be fine

rhino is obvious change iron skin back to u take 0 dmg for a --- duration

rework on his ult

increase distance for his charge and the how wide the charge is that effect enemy at the side

volt his shock ability make it do 500 or 400 dmg and chain enemy up to 5 be fine

shield ability small rework be fine (enemy pass thro take dmg or enemy cant go thro it and basicly become a wall)

Saryn now she the venom ability for godsake let the spore go BOOM when u kill the enemy (the hit box on the spore are sooo hard to shot at)

VauBan dmg buff for vortex to 30-45 instead of 15-25 atm

ember her fireball could use a dmg buff and duration as well burn dmg boost to 45 or 50 (maxed upgraded) and impact be 300 instead of the 255 atm and duration be 10 sec or so instead of 7 sec

fireblast is great on and all but duration need to be increase or let the mods increase it duration, allow stretch to make the fire ring bigger (thicker basicly atm its 1 meter thick make it 1.45 meter thick with maxed stretch or allow focus to make it do more dmg and ya

Imo, excal is the most OP frame, just because of slash dash, nothing else.

So yah, I'm sorry to say I don't agree with this thread :(

excal slash isnt that OP its great vs infected at low lv and thats it really on higher lv games its almost useless (excal overall anyways)

umm its still good vs level 40 mobs.. i have it with extra dmg with focus.. got almost 300 eng.. and its only 25.. i have counity and all that bs.. its sooo op

thats all u need.. have u ever used mods that are not garbage? they work wonders for escal...

i also disagree with the op

umm its still good vs level 40 mobs.. i have it with extra dmg with focus.. got almost 300 eng.. and its only 25.. i have counity and all that bs.. its sooo op

thats all u need.. have u ever used mods that are not garbage? they work wonders for escal...

I got Slash Dash with maxed continuity and focus.

It does half the hp of a basic grineer soldier on tower 3 void runs.

It's useless on higher levels. It's even more useless when you use against non-infested since the enemies are always spread out and you need to reposition after every hit.

On level 40, it's still ok but not great, unless you use it on high hp armored units like Ancients and Grineer heavy gunner then it's useless.

This is the fate of all direct damage skills. They do great at the lower levels and worser and worser till they become useless at higher levels.

Excalibur is all about Radial Blind for stun and Super Jump for mobility on higher levels. Slash Dash also becomes just a mobility skill.

That said, Excalibur is the most balanced class and also my personal favourite out of all the frames (I own all except Vauban), in my opinion.

I agree with OP that some frames do indeed need a buff, particularly Volt, Mag and Rhino in ways which will improve their effectiveness in their respective roles, so I'm not just talking about damage.

Edited by OoKeNnEtHoO

Yeah Rhino needs a buff as well, frost has all the same stats, but is a lot better in terms of co-op abilities

buff the charge on distance and how much its can hit its side since his fatter then excal

rework the ult for god sake thats soo useless for 100 energy

iron skin either raise dmg cap to around 3k (for T3 mission) or unpatch it

Can someone please make it so Exaclibur is not just average plz? He is tied as my favorite warframe but he is too average for everything. Give him a shield boost plz or armor boost.

Volt needs a boost, obviously his electricity isnt effective on everything.

Ash needs a quickly executed ultimate, he is a ninja, so his Ultimate should be like in the video QUICK teleport kills. The time he takes to kill each one, I can shoot the enemies nearby and kill them, eliminating need for his ultimate. 

These are the ones I see so far, haven't played with other warframes that much.

Excalibur- Absolutely not. From what I understand, Excalibur was the first Warframe. The first of anything tends to be something you improve in certain areas. They improved with new Warframes in defense and offense.

Excalibur is already a badass.

Volt- Volt DOES need a buff, though.

Ash- Ash definitely does not need a quickly executed ultimate. It needs a bit of work, though.

Excalibur- Absolutely not. From what I understand, Excalibur was the first Warframe. The first of anything tends to be something you improve in certain areas. They improved with new Warframes in defense and offense.

Excalibur is already a badass.

Volt- Volt DOES need a buff, though.

Ash- Ash definitely does not need a quickly executed ultimate. It needs a bit of work, though.

ash increase amount enemy get stab by 10 or so more then what is atm

volt shock can do chains and increase dmg as well as 100% stun

shield bit of rework as i said above and ya

its not much mainly vs infected u stabing charge runners and leaper most of the time since its pick random enemy

corpus -_- the crap ther soo many of them like a horde of infected but with shield and lazers

grineer ya.... i can c it being a little overkill on ther

excal slash isnt that OP its great vs infected at low lv and thats it really on higher lv games its almost useless (excal overall anyways)

you mean you have to start aiming it and maybe even doing it a second time? THE HORROR!

Aside from the fact that he is indeed a starter frame, he's actually pretty damn powerful imo, his slash dash is amazing in a lot of situations (kinda loses it's edge a bit in later content) but he's a warframe that is good in almost any situation. I think he's good where he is imo.

Volt, agreed, he can use a buff. 

As for Ash...I don't really use Ash all that much but I've heard a lot of different opinions on how people think he should be buffed.

you mean you have to start aiming it and maybe even doing it a second time? THE HORROR!

I got Slash Dash with maxed continuity and focus.

It does half the hp of a basic grineer soldier on tower 3 void runs.

It's useless on higher levels. It's even more useless when you use against non-infested since the enemies are always spread out and you need to reposition after every hit.

On level 40, it's still ok but not great, unless you use it on high hp armored units like Ancients and Grineer heavy gunner then it's useless.