Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

geia (plant based warframe)

(PSN)drollive96

Abilities

1-Bloom: geia fills the air with pollen stunning all nearby enemies while also reducing the time it takes for her plants to grow

2-Seeds: geia throws 5 seeds on the ground which slowly grow into trees, blocking enemy fire

3-Sea Of Thorns-  covers the ground with thorny vines which slowly grow over a large area. enemies who walk through the vines are damaged and slowed.

4-Deep VIne Emergence: snares all nearby enemies in vines immobilizing and slowly crushing them.

Passive: while in the sunlight geia gains extra power strength.

Stats

health- 100

shields -100

armor -65

power- 150

Info

Geia excels at cc and defense. most of her powers take time to activate as her plants mature so players using her will have to plan ahead, slowly growing her plants into powerful defenses.

Damn it I was making a warframe concept called Gaia, regardless, criticism.

Bloom has no range or duration listed, so it is hard to determine if it is a good ability or not. However I do like the synergy with the other abilities 

Seeds is just an area of denial ability, and that can cheese depending on the duration and range, but it is not listed, again.

Sea of Thorns may be a decent ability depending on the slow and damage and range, but it is not listed.

Her 4 is a great root, if it has decent range and duration, the damage may also be good, but t isn't listed.

Her passive is garbage, only sunlight? I suggest changing it to in light, and also for when she is in the dark, she has extra armour, because plant life typically closes up at night. It would make it all around a good passive, while not being too powerful if the numbers are around 30%