Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I don't have the Arsenal Segment

(PSN)ItsAbxr

I've had warframe for a long time now but I get put off playing it because my Arsenal still hasn't unlocked. I've completed Vor's prize and almost finished Once Awake but it still hasn't gave me the segment to unlock my Arsenal. On PC I have unlocked it but I don't understand why I don't have it on the ps4.

Anyone know how to fix? Replies will be highly appreciated

Edited by NovusNova
Removed "Megathread" tag

I'm not playing this game or spending any money on it until this fix this issue. It's bull and needs to be addressed on the Rapido. And submitting a Support ticket is a piss poor customer serivice. 

Sorry for the anchient bump but this topic is important. 

• 2 months later...

Having the exact same problem. Ive tried everything I could think of as a player. I have deleted all data on my ps4 for the game and that did nothing. I have done every early mission more than twice hoping ill be rewarded with the arsenal segment at the end of the level, I have clicked x on vors prize quest in the quest menu. I have boarded another ship and attempted the missions again in another players game. I looked online at what other players are doing and people have deleted and reinstalled warframe on their ps4 and it just started right where they left off with the segment still missing. 

You cant even progress onto the next planet because it requires you to install 4 mods on your warframe!!!!! I have contact support and it has only been a day, but what the ef do you do if nobody ever responds?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...