Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dulus Skin (Dark Split Sword Skin) and event !

Question

Hello everyone,

I have just a few questions about "the Dulus Skin" for the dark-split sword, because i was quite troubled by the lack of communication about it (No news about it on the forum/ warframe website/ or mail, like you do usually).

1) Can we have another posibility to get the skin (Platinium, event, or anything ?), because the lack of intel make me miss the redeem code by a thin margin ?

2) Can we have a little bit more infos about those kind of "event", like mail/annoncement on the website in a near future ?

Thanks in advance,

And good job with Lunaro, i Love it :3
(Keep up the good work)

5 answers to this question

Hmmmm .... (Topic moved to General to Players helping players) ... for questions only the staff/devs can answers (i don't think players have that kind of informations) ?

It's a bit strange ... -_-

If a dev or someone with some infos move here by any luck ? T-T

Thanks for the help tenno ;3

Looks like we will need to search on all gamings web site to have informations on partnership of warframe (sound like World of Warcraft and other "Big" mmo now) T-T.

I feel like we lost the "family" side of the old warframe (for a greater good i suppose) -_-

Edited by Guest

I agree and understand with the sentiment, but the skin was more of a promo for PCGAMING. There are usually promo codes from other sources that most Tenno don't even know about; however, those are usually credits/affinity/drop chance boosters, kubrow eggs, or something that are obtainable in-game. This skin isn't. Warning: slippery slope. 

When you see the picture like this, it's logical.

My soul of collector is a bit sad, but things of the past can't be changed (for the better or the worst) >.<.

Thank you to give me a bit of your time tennos.

Cya somewhere in space \o