Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Volt Overhaul

-CM-Crazy

I would appreciate your feedback

When I started warframe,  I picked Excalibur, like most people of course. And also like most people I was excited to get a new warframe. When i saw volt and ember I fell in love. I first crafted ember who was, as we all know, is all damage no defense. Later i crafted volt and i was disappointed, he was balanced, but he just felt like a weaker, electrical version of Excalibur. I feel like he needs to fall into a category (EX: Tanks: Frost, Rhino, sorta Ember. Support: Trinity, Vauban). I would call him Balanced like Excalibur but he is to weak to be that. I feel like volt should be the scout type warframe. I would like what you guys think and what the Devs should do with him. A few suggestions are something similar to Loki's disarm, but be like is short circuits their equipment. Tell me what you guys think...

Volt does need love. I'm leveling one up for mastery, and its pretty bad.

The shield doesn't even work sometimes, preventing you from shooting through it. The #4 which, from what I understand, used to be OP, is now lolworthy and useless against anything but Corpus.