Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion]Fix Lack Of Social Aspect +Clan Stuff

Makeshift

Problem: lack of Social Aspect to this game

Idk maybe its just me but i dont see much social aspect to this game unless I'm playing with RL friends or i was in a multi-game clan. PVE is fun but only with others. almost every gave I've ever played, I come for the gameplay, i stay for the community. so where the **** is the community?

if we look at most other games:

- MMORPGs have towns, clans/guilds, many many levels of interaction

- FPS games have rooms with 16-32 people in it who can chat even while their dead.

- fighting and strategy games either have waiting rooms where people can chat while waiting for others to join or they are slow paced enough that people can afford to stop to type.

- even consoles understand this need. Playstation has that crappy home thing. Wii has the little midgets with the big heads

I walked into the game, played it for a while and had a lot of fun, then realized im pretty much alone. i just play with random people who leave after one match. wheres the social experience? whats the point of it being online.

OK so obviously the correct response is "yeah but look! they gave us clans"

and my response is to look at what people are doing with the clans. a clan with like a billion players? (exagerating, but only slightly). thats not a clan. clans are tightnit communities where everyone knows each other, not some kind of enterprise where you know like 1 other person and even the leader doesnt recognise half the people. The way I see it the players are being forced to compensate for the games lack of social networking by twisting the original idea of clans. And those who hold true and maintain smaller clans? they are limited to that small community, never meeting new people, constantly struggling to provide enough resources to grow their dojo. So now you either have a small intended clan where u rarely meet new people, or you have a giant organization where you never run into the same person twice.

My Suggestions:

Suggestion 1: Region wide Dojo. not made by the players, just their. something people can log in to to meet new people. could even add virtual foundry/store/etc. basically a lobby/town that you can walk around in if the current lobby is too lonely for you.

Suggestion 2: Multiple clans. Allow players to join multiple clans. that way they can enjoy the smaller tightnit communities while still exploring other dojos and meeting new people.

1 problem with that is if you were allowed to join multiple clans in about 1 nanosecond there would be

Mutagen-clans

Fieldron-clans

Detonite-clans

that focused on only building that kind of weaponry. Thus the speed of getting any research-gear or weapons will be lowered.

I Suppose, but if not multiple clans then maybe clans within clans. official sects so that you can be part of so you can have these 2000 member communities while enjoying the 10-50 member clans.

The thing to me is that generally you make a clan so that you and your clan can play/compete with/against/alongside with other clans. you intermingle. but the way it works now its more like the game is within the clan and the rest of the player base doesnt exist. the best way i can explain it is to say clans are treaded like servers/channels.

maybe visitor keys you can use to go to other dojos but dont gain the benifits?

idk i still like my first suggestion of having a public dojo for all players.

EDIT: i just realised that warframe feedback doesnt mean warframe as in the game but warframe as in the...well warframes.... how do i move this to the gameplay feedback section? lol...

Edited by Makeshift