The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4th Fan Concept Index (probably closing)

Hunter126

updated.

I'm going to write how I order the concepts. Just in case:

- When a concept is linked here as a request, it is placed in the index.

- The Index has the general format of Barret_Linwei8's index but the order of concepts is like Siubijeni's Index.

- With one part of Siub's order of concepts is the concepts in the index is in complete alphabetical order in their sections.

- When a concept link is posted ready to be indexed, it is placed in it's appropriate category with link text of [identity], [manager] - then [type].

- If it is one concept filled with a set of ideas under the same category, the first idea mentioned in the concept is the first idea mentioned in the link text and where it is placed in alphabetical order is determined by what letters the first idea possesses.

- If it is one concept filled with a set of ideas under multiple categories, it would be placed under the general miscellaneous category because it does not have a defined category (already got one concept in the index in miscellaneous having their concept like this).

- I prefer people give an identity/name to their concept. But if the concept does not possess any specific identity (name) it will be ordered by whatever letters are in the first word of the concept name (excluding [type] words as [type] words are always at the end of the link text). 

But people should know this already but you know just in case.

38 minutes ago, (PS4)Primus234521 said:

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/673988-nero-the-lone-swordslinger-warframe-concept/

I just hope this can live up to being in the index. New here and open to feedback to my concept Warframe both name and abilities.

anything can live up to being in the index. swordslinger? does he throw swords?

sorry but can you please simply tell me his element? it's something I need to add into the index.

Edited by Hunter126

10 minutes ago, (PS4)Primus234521 said:

@Hunter126 Actually, he balances between mainly sidearm and sword to which 'swordslinger' is an amalgamation of gunslinger and swordsman.

oh i see now. well that's much too confusing, you can combine words but if you combined it into swordslinger, the word swordslinger means 'throwing swords' because sling and slinger is it's own word. you may have to change that for it to make more sense.

added into the index.

Edited by Hunter126

13 hours ago, CasCaVal said:

Can somebody tell me please how to insert images? Since I don't know where to post my image, and inserting existing attachment doesn't work... I have a neat Nekros Helmet Model ( I call it Decay)

well it's gotta have a URL and to place it here you put the image URL in the [img.] [/img] tag (remove the . from the opening tag)

Edited by Hunter126