Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question about the primed vault

(PSN)ChiefStevy

Question

I think for most people, including me, their main goal in Warframe is to collect everything in the game. Of course, not everything is available to us because of the primed vault, amount other things. So, my question is, if I were a new player, and had just started, would DE unvault their vaulted items enough for me to obtain everything in the game without trading? Including unvaulting Frost Prime again? Would that be something they would do? The reason for my asking of this is the fact that there are more and more items being released, so in the future, there will be more primed items in the game and more items will have to be vaulted. Then, with the increasing size of the primed vault, there would just be too many items for DE to re-release. Of course, I could be entirely bonkers or Specters of the Rail could change that, but I just wanted to see what you guys think,

2 answers to this question

The prime vault is not to to make room for new primes. Anyone that looks at the drop tables and the amount of Void and Derelict missions could fit them in along with the new primes. It's simply supply and demand. DE temporary removes primes, people like me make ungodly amounts of platinum selling said primes, and DE makes money from the people buying the "no longer available primes".

That said, DE will most likely "re-release" vaulted primes in the future for what I imagine would be a limited time.

Edited by (PS4)B0XMAN517