Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question About Madurai Phoenix Gaze Passives

cookieknife

Question

4 answers to this question

From what I understand about Chimera's Breath it turns Phoenix Gaze into 3 rays that deal LESS damage.  So I would assume that the passives still would work?  I could be wrong, but I haven't upgraded my Phoenix Gaze to anything else, I've just increased PG instead to see what it does

Actually Chimera Breath works really well with Dragon Fire, when both are activated you essentially have a much better damage output.

this allows you three fire trails outputting 4000 damage a second considering its at first rank. 

With Pheonix Gaze Maxed, Chimera Breath Maxed, Dragon Fire Maxed your doing far greater damage a second than using Pheonix gaze alone.

now add in Hades Touch An Meteorite and your Dps becomes Even more OP.

too answer your question though yes your passive a are still activated when using these other ability's.

Also if you want too focus on Madurai make sure too stay away from Pheonix Flash and Rising Ashes. These are useless skills that only limit if not hurt your ability's. On top of that using them just lowers your pool in turn making it more difficult too Max your more vital skills.