Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is this a good way of XP farming

Cenat

Question

So in my desperation of not being able to leech a lot for Draco I have decided to do Nuovo Ceres where I would wait for my Focus to finish charging and then go full Naramon. I haven't tried it yet but is it good because I can essentially do it for the whole mission and the enemies are high level. 

8 answers to this question

Even if you have lenses on both warframe and melee, you won't be getting nearly as much as an average Draco run. Even at later levels, the focus gain is not so significant compared to Draco.

So no, better stick to Draco. 

EDIT: Somehow I read it as focus xp farming, my bad.

Answer is still no though, especially if you're ranking up a weapon.

Edited by TheScytale

The reason Draco gives much Xp is due to the fact that :

• You get XP from  killing
  • You get XP from the terminals as well
  • Not to mention since it is the most smallest tileset in game probably then the shared XP is also simple to acquire
  • Also it is the highest leveled Interception mission hence; the larger XP gain as well as an earlier enemy scaling which also gives larger XP gains

If you do not enjoy Draco, then do not do it. The most Draco serves right now is just to rank up Master fodder weapons or just rank your Forma weapons extremely fast. Nuovo on Ceres is partially good however the problems I find are the spawn rates of enemies in that large tileset; it is extremely random.

4 hours ago, Riaxyron said:

The reason Draco gives much Xp is due to the fact that :

• You get XP from  killing
  • You get XP from the terminals as well
  • Not to mention since it is the most smallest tileset in game probably then the shared XP is also simple to acquire
  • Also it is the highest leveled Interception mission hence; the larger XP gain as well as an earlier enemy scaling which also gives larger XP gains

If you do not enjoy Draco, then do not do it. The most Draco serves right now is just to rank up Master fodder weapons or just rank your Forma weapons extremely fast. Nuovo on Ceres is partially good however the problems I find are the spawn rates of enemies in that large tileset; it is extremely random.

Actually, Draco gives a lot of Affinity basically due to having an high amount of spawns in a short area. The affinity gained from capturing Towers is insignificant. 2~4 enemies can net you as much as 1 tower captured.

The thing about high level, the scaling isn't that big, it's only worth it if you can kill them as easily as low leveled enemies.

11 hours ago, Cenat said:

So in my desperation of not being able to leech a lot for Draco I have decided to do Nuovo Ceres where I would wait for my Focus to finish charging and then go full Naramon. I haven't tried it yet but is it good because I can essentially do it for the whole mission and the enemies are high level. 

If whatever you're leveling can be silenced, my usual method is using Ivara to run Ludi (Ceres Extermination) although if the weapon isn't capable at start to efficiently kill enemies in Ceres you can lower the mission level as the difference won't be that big.

The thing about higher leveled missions is the bigger spawn rate of heavier units, which can give higher amounts of affinity per kill.

I've obtained in a single run around 250k affinity running full stealth, if you happen to have luck on the map / enemy / amount of spawns, the affinity can even double. 4x if running an affinity booster. Knowing that a weapon only requires 450k affinity to level and killing with a weapon yields to it 50% of the affinity means you can level it in 2 runs.

Sleeping big groups so nobody gets alerted and remaining in prowl allows you to keep that 500% multiplier.

Tagging with a friend may allow you to level weapons faster. If you unequip all weapons but 1 it will get 75% affinity out of the kills made by your friend. Let him kill everything and you might level it even faster. I usually max friend's single weapons in 1 run, if 2 weapons 2 runs. It only gets rough if you want to level warframes since it only gets 25% from shared affinity. Although you can also send your friend ahead with Ivara sleeping all enemies while you kill them 1 by 1 with a silenced gun, which will net to your warframe 50% of it.

12 hours ago, Manyc said:

Actually, Draco gives a lot of Affinity basically due to having an high amount of spawns in a short area. The affinity gained from capturing Towers is insignificant. 2~4 enemies can net you as much as 1 tower captured.

The thing about high level, the scaling isn't that big, it's only worth it if you can kill them as easily as low leveled enemies.

If whatever you're leveling can be silenced, my usual method is using Ivara to run Ludi (Ceres Extermination) although if the weapon isn't capable at start to efficiently kill enemies in Ceres you can lower the mission level as the difference won't be that big.

The thing about higher leveled missions is the bigger spawn rate of heavier units, which can give higher amounts of affinity per kill.

I've obtained in a single run around 250k affinity running full stealth, if you happen to have luck on the map / enemy / amount of spawns, the affinity can even double. 4x if running an affinity booster. Knowing that a weapon only requires 450k affinity to level and killing with a weapon yields to it 50% of the affinity means you can level it in 2 runs.

Sleeping big groups so nobody gets alerted and remaining in prowl allows you to keep that 500% multiplier.

Tagging with a friend may allow you to level weapons faster. If you unequip all weapons but 1 it will get 75% affinity out of the kills made by your friend. Let him kill everything and you might level it even faster. I usually max friend's single weapons in 1 run, if 2 weapons 2 runs. It only gets rough if you want to level warframes since it only gets 25% from shared affinity. Although you can also send your friend ahead with Ivara sleeping all enemies while you kill them 1 by 1 with a silenced gun, which will net to your warframe 50% of it.

Stealth affinity gain has been nerfed

Just now, Cenat said:

Git updated man...

How about a constructive answer? Mind explaining how it was nerfed?

I've Forma'd my Ivara, within 1 spy (to reach prowl) and 2~3 exterminates I ranked her 30 again (last run I even came out with over 5k focus on her).

8 hours ago, Cenat said:

Stealth affinity gain has been nerfed

No. Stealth focus affinity has been nerfed. Regular xp gain benefits greatly from stealth multipliers. If you're using melee, try to get as many stealth kills as possible. You can ignore people that you alert and just focus on people that aren't alerted yet, to keep your multipler (unless they go FULL alert, then you'll need to kill him).