Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Toxic Flight and similar parkour mods

NocturneOfSolace

Question

5 answers to this question

I used to like them before the drift mods were added to the game, but now the drifts are just more powerful and more useful in almost all cases. 

Also, for what its worth mobilize is really the only one you should use if you do use one of the parkour mods.  A rank 3 uncommon that costs 5 points and gives +20%.  The rares are rank 10's that can't match that until rank 8 and at that level cost 10 points.  The fancy visual and the pointless damage on bullet jump isn't worth the extra forma needed and the fusion costs.

I personally use lightning dash(any of the 4 elemental ones will do for me) over something like rush in most cases. It gives me extra speed in whatever direction i use the bullet jump. agent_char has a point though. they are expensive to max and use so if you're not willing to invest that much mobilize will do.

The Elemental Bullet jumps are REALLY good if you have Exilus slots unlocked and are willing to Forma your exilus slot with a polarity fitting for your jump mod.

Increased Wall latch, bullet jump speed, aim glide time and bullet jump damage are all great.

That said:

• Toxic Flight might be one of the weaker Bullet Jump mods, because the electrical and the fire ones proc strong CC with a little bit of luck on bullet jumping.
  • Mobilize is a much cheaper alternative and won't cost you a ton of fusion cores, credits, and eventual formaing. The Parkour effects are similar and on almost every Frame it tops Rush.
  • Firewalker and the Electrical variant are very much on the fashionable side, you can even color the energy trails on firewalker. If you think the same of Toxic Flight is up to you.