Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

customise tenno

Question

the moment i restart the game or logout and come back all customisation are set back to default, this happens now since weeks, i posted it at the bug-part of the forum as well as no change or answer

may i open a ticket at support ?

do more players have this "phenomena" ?

thx

10 answers to this question

I had it happen to me once, so far and after customising my tenno again, it seems fine. But let me tell you how shocked I was when I went to change my focus and instead the familiar face I was greeted by some bald dude Oo

You should have opened the ticket long ago if it persists for weeks :)

It's probably on the backlog, but while it's annoying for the players, the problem isn't very critical game wise, so fixing it may not be that high of a priority.

I hope they do get around to fixing it soon though, it's annoying to re-customize your tenno all the time, and I really care how my tenno looks ^_^

7 hours ago, Klazik said:

Please learn to use the search function before asking questions. It would help not flooding the forum with duplicate posts.

i have to protect me here for not getting postings like this one, i feel paternalized and harrased, you cant provoke me and same time i think - after reading a few answers of you here - youre not aware about your bad style "knowing everything better then others"

you can change that, or not, we are all free to keep good style or do different

as said, im pleased you dont help me "again" this way ... i will find a way to protect me before people like you ... ah, found it, there is a ignore-user function, thanks to all gods of warframe ... ^^)

Edited by Guest

11 hours ago, black7coat said:

i have to protect me here for not getting postings like this one, i feel paternalized and harrased, you cant provoke me and same time i think - after reading a few answers of you here - youre not aware about your bad style "knowing everything better then others"

you can change that, or not, we are all free to keep good style or do different

as said, im pleased you dont help me "again" this way ... i will find a way to protect me before people like you ... ah, found it, there is a ignore-user function, thanks to all gods of warframe ... ^^)

First of all, I didn't understand half you were saying, except that you got offended. I didn't mean to offend you.

Second; I simply tried to help you, by saying there are a lot of topics about the issue, and you can search for the topics and get your answer.