Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arcane Trickery

(PSN)O_o_II_II_o_O

Question

What I read

- Only works with stealth attacks (aside from Ash and the other variants that were listed). Meaning action finishers to keep the clock ticking make for a tedious experience.

What I saw

- Stream where Valkyr was bulldozing her way through the Void with Jat Kittag, no behind stealth kills just flat out rampage, all the time keeping the clock ticking. However if they can't see you then it is a stealth kill right?

So aside from the variants, can Arcane Trickery be used on any frame providing your melee is able to create finishers? 

There was no Naramon on the Valkyr.

Another question is how many Arcanes in total would someone need to reach R4? And why when listed as 20 seconds have I seen 23 and 28 seconds on peoples timers.

Someone is lying to me. I want to find out who. Nekros stealth farming would be so damn useful.

7 answers to this question

All I know for sure is, that it requires 10 arcanes to get max rank.

Edit: from the wiki:

Edited by Klazik

The criteria to activate it is "Stealth finishers".

Valkyr's paralysis Triggers Stealth finishers, thus activation. So does any type of blind(excal, mirrage), Banshees Savage silence, inaros 1. ability, ash's Teleport, ivaras arrow and just meleeing "unaware enemys". And you need 1, 2, 3 and 4 per rank, basicly a totall of 10 arcane trickery's for one R4 enchant. No idea what the 20+seconds is about 

Pretty sure noone is lying :9 and for necros, Stick to naramon. He doesn't have means to Trigger trickery.

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108

2 minutes ago, (PS4)HR_Pufnstuf_1984 said:

I didn't see Valkyr on the list. So in essence it is useless in comparison to Naramon?

The list he just posted?

11 minutes ago, Klazik said:

6 minutes ago, (PS4)HR_Pufnstuf_1984 said:

I didn't see Valkyr on the list. So in essence it is useless in comparison to Naramon?

So Paralysis - Hit - Paralysis - Hit? How boring would that be

If it's boring or not is for you to decide. But I basicly haven't used a stealth skills since they introduced Naramon.

6 minutes ago, Doopliss. said:

The list he just posted?

On the original list I saw, not his list. Come on.

@Klazik

Thanks. Think I'll wait for Naramon. Seems far better and probably easier/less grind. Plus not having to convince elitist scoom to invite me to a raid is good.

Edited by (PS4)HR_Pufnstuf_1984

10 minutes ago, (PS4)HR_Pufnstuf_1984 said:

Thanks. Think I'll wait for Naramon. Seems far better and probably easier/less grind. Plus not having to convince elitist scoom to invite me to a raid is good.

Also, you can skill Naramon to increase your crit chance for melee, which makes it easier to stay stealthed, and increases your melee dps.