Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

CLAN emblem check

(XBOX)chillichillman

Question

Before I make my emblem in-game, I want to know if it will work or not.

icon128.png

Let me know if this will turn up in game, or if I have to change it around.

*edit: fixed the broken link, dont know what happened here.  im no techmaster

*i hate google pics.

Edited by (XB1)chillichillman
Broken link fixed

7 answers to this question

Size, format, and transparency all look good.  However, you have some max intensity white spots (255/255) that will probably turn out brighter than you expect.  The upload preview and the profile screen do not represent how bright it will look on your shoulder.  I usually recommend dimming the whole image down to about 190/255, but in your particular case it might look fine, I dunno.

Also, make sure this image is not copyrighted and you otherwise have permission to use it.  The fact that another clan used the exact same art is a bit suspicious.

On ‎7‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 0:20 AM, Buff00n said:

Size, format, and transparency all look good.  However, you have some max intensity white spots (255/255) that will probably turn out brighter than you expect.  The upload preview and the profile screen do not represent how bright it will look on your shoulder.  I usually recommend dimming the whole image down to about 190/255, but in your particular case it might look fine, I dunno.

Also, make sure this image is not copyrighted and you otherwise have permission to use it.  The fact that another clan used the exact same art is a bit suspicious.

Yeah, I see that clan, but I think that they're on PC, and Im on Xbox, so it should be fine.  And there are no copyrights to this picture, unless it's hidden somewhere.