Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do I unlock Uranus? [Solved]

ChiefStevy

Question

C:\Users\Steven\Pictures\Saved Pictures\

So I recently started a new account and right now, I'm clueless as to how I'm supposed to get to Kela De Thaym and unlock Uranus. I uploaded a picture; hopefully you guys should be able to see it. If not, here is the link: "C:\Users\Steven\Pictures\Saved Pictures\Capture.PNG". First of all, let me explain the letters. "A" is Nakki, the level 40-40 arena that requires 30 judgement points. I have 0, so I am unable to go there. "B" is Yam, the level 60-60 arena that requires 60 judgement points (it doesn't show on the screen, but that's what it says on mine), which, again, I cannot access. "C" is Vodyanoi, the level 85-85 arena, the only arena that I can play in because it has no judgement point requirements. However, as you can see, there is no physical way I can get to that arena. In order for me to get to that node, I will have to play through either "B," Yam, or "D," the actual boss fight. Both of which, I cannot play, because I have no judgement points! So, is there any way for me to get the points required for the boss fight without getting a taxi to Vodyanoi? I am absolutely lost.

And yes, I know, Specters of the Rail is probably coming out sometimes next week, which may or may not change this, but just in case, I want to unlock Uranus now.

Edit: Problem solved, but I'll put in the link anyways: http://imgur.com/kQTTO2v

Edited by ChiefStevy

3 answers to this question

Your link is broken but you didn't mention Undine which is the Lv 20 Rathuum, it should have no requirements to use. It is located in the row of nodes closest to sedna.

Edit: Undine is here:

HbGjx1Z.jpg

Edited by -Amaterasu-
Typo / Added Image

8 minutes ago, -Amaterasu- said:

Your link is broken but you didn't mention Undine which is the Lv 20 Rathuum, it should have no requirements to use. It is located in the row of nodes closest to sedna.

Edit: Undine is here:

HbGjx1Z.jpg

Thanks! Missed that node. Looks like that's where I'll have to go to get my judgement points! I appreciate it!