Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Price Evaluation -Get Your Kubrow (or kavat) Price Checked!

morningstar999

Question

post updated 09/08/19

So many people ask me to evaluate and give an estimate price for their kubrow, so I figured I would make a thread dedicated to it!

There is a price guide on the forum that you can refer to, but I find colour Harmony affects what sort of prices kubrow generally sell for; an all beige/grey common lotus, will often sell for a lot less or be less desired than a black/black/tan for example. 

Prices of kubrow have changed a lot over the past few years especially since kavats came out, having been a breeder now for over 5 years on warframe I feel I am able to give you a fair evaluation based around current prices and trends. 

Remember all evaluations are an estimate and it is purely advisory, you can sell your kubrow at any price you feel fit! 

all estimates are based on selling both prints of the kubrow.  -if you like my evaluation please leave vote up/give reputation ty :P 

other people are also welcome to share their opinion on the value of the kubrow!

To get your kubrow price checked simply post an image of the kubrow showing its natural colours! for the most accurate results, either post a pic of the imprint itself or make sure you are using a pale/white lighting in your ship as the ship's lighting can affect the fur colours slightly. 

Stuck on pricing a kavat? feel free to post them here as well for an evaluation. just state which breed it is and make sure it's showing its natural colours/pattern! 

How to take the ideal picture to clearly see a kubrows colors: 

1) turn down your bloom and turn off color correction (found in the game options) 

2) take the kubrow out of stasis. 

3) type [nexus fur pattern] into the game chat, and click on the link, to get a preview of your kubrow with that pattern on. (this pattern does not blend the fur colors making them easy to see)

4) still unsure on a color? add Derelict black on each other slot, this will isolate the color you are unsure of making it easier to I.D 

example: OlgPXMR.jpg

NEW! -a thread listing estimated prices for rare coloured kubrow  (and one for kavats !) 

also If you have breeding questions check out my breeding guides: 

any extra questions just ask!

come join us on discord to talk kavat and kubrow breeding as well as warframe in general! (over 2.2 members and growing) 

https://discord.gg/w8uH4mF 

Edited by morningstar999
  • Like 6

20 hours ago, B.i.o.h.a.z.a.r.d said:

I have 2 chesa kubrow, and 1 smeeta kavat I would like priced.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197964853157/screenshots/

also where is a good place to sell these? is there someplace like warframe.market ?

you can sell them in the trade chat, on the forum here on our fb group: 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/321512584651651/ 

or on our discord: 

https://discord.gg/w8uH4mF

the bulky hound with black is worth 40-60p both prints (common colours) 

the athletic merle with rare red is worth 50-70p both prints 

and the kavat is worth 100-140p both prints 

Im not really sure what else to put since this is the only pic my friend sent me, she is new to the game and asked "are these usually this big" and sent me this, i can have her send me more if needed for more evaluation

Spoiler

7b35a7df512c4b8b5f882ee0df04742a.png

8 hours ago, Nitrod21 said:

Hi! got this Kubrow but no idea about the price... The French Community told me to ask you 🙂

i don't really know what you have to know for the price so... i'm just giving the ScreenShot 😄

http://puu.sh/AXC1K/4a92924d04.jpg

athletic lotus common colours but a nice looking one so 80-100p both prints 

Can I get help with this big girl? She's a  Raksa and my first Kubrow but I've been getting conflicting prices from people so I don't know what to do. I've had people say 50p, 400p, 600p, I don't want to scam my self or other people.

wOrhiNs.jpg

Edited by Redpeanut

On 2018-07-22 at 2:04 AM, Redpeanut said:

Can I get help with this big girl? She's a  Raksa and my first Kubrow but I've been getting conflicting prices from people so I don't know what to do. I've had people say 50p, 400p, 600p, I don't want to scam my self or other people.

wOrhiNs.jpg

sorry for the late reply but common bulky lotus is worth 100-150p both prints 

On 2018-07-22 at 9:03 AM, (PS4)Vanished-Moon said:

1 -black /light black /light black -80-120p both prints 

2 skinny lotus with rare red 40-60p both prints 

3) athletic lotus with rare purple primary (I thinke) 80-120p both prints 

4) skinny lotus with black and rare blue 50-80p both prints (let me know if your selling id love to try and make it into a bulky) 

5) bulky stripe common colours -40-60p both prints 

sorry for the delay