Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PUG member knew my mod loadout. How?

Klazik

Question

It has been bothering me since yesterday.

Just for the record, he made fun of my loadout, which told me he had no clue about weaknesses, but that's another story.

How did he know which mods I equipped? Is there some sort of website that or?

Edit:

To answer all questions.

His Words were in a pm after the mission "WHO brings corrosive in an infested mission lol noob"

I have practically 0 status chance on my weapon, and he was busy doing valkyr stuff, so he couldn't possibly have seen the 1 or 2 times it would have done corrosive proc during a 30 minute mission.

And my only reaction to him was a fast ticket to ignore list ^^

Edit2: Turns out my warframe loadout hadn't saved, so was running corrosive projection. Thanks everyone.

Edited by Klazik

20 hours ago, Klazik said:

Just for the record, he made fun of my loadout, which told me he had no clue about weaknesses, but that's another story.

Edit:

To answer all questions.

His Words were in a pm after the mission "WHO brings corrosive in an infested mission lol noob"

I have practically 0 status chance on my weapon, and he was busy doing valkyr stuff, so he couldn't possibly have seen the 1 or 2 times it would have done corrosive proc during a 30 minute mission.

To answer your question, he looked at the barrel of your gun. Let me guess. You were shooting an automatic weapon. The effect of elements are visible on your barrel and it is EXTREMELY easy to tell what elements you are using

On 6/30/2016 at 4:48 AM, Klazik said:

Edit:

To answer all questions.

Edit2: Turns out my warframe loadout hadn't saved, so was running corrosive projection. Thanks everyone.

I'm just slightly curious how embarrassed you were when you realized this (after making a point to call them out as "no clue about weaknesses, but that is another story") :3

8 hours ago, Wopel said:

I'm just slightly curious how embarrassed you were when you realized this (after making a point to call them out as "no clue about weaknesses, but that is another story") :3

Only newbies think corrosive projection ain't good vs infested. The infested moa types give armor to their allies.

23 hours ago, Klazik said:

Only newbies think corrosive projection ain't good vs infested. The infested moa types give armor to their allies.

Well the OP stated themselves that they didn't intend to be running the CP as their loadout didn't update.... so that makes the OP a newb by your statement correct? My point was more that the OP was talking down to someone about their lack of knowledge about the game, yet did the exact thing they were reasoning against.

2 hours ago, Wopel said:

Well the OP stated themselves that they didn't intend to be running the CP as their loadout didn't update.... so that makes the OP a newb by your statement correct? My point was more that the OP was talking down to someone about their lack of knowledge about the game, yet did the exact thing they were reasoning against.

I'm the OP..
No it just points out that corrosive is fine to bring vs infested no matter if it was intentional or not.

7 hours ago, Klazik said:

I'm the OP..
No it just points out that corrosive is fine to bring vs infested no matter if it was intentional or not.

I will point it out again. YOU mentioned how the person didn't apparently know what they were talking about, yet is somehow "okay" for you to be running unintended load outs (which would in turn mean you had another "better" load out planned). They knew there was apparently a better option, which you did as well, and they called you out on it. Yet they are more aware of the game mechanics and are somehow "a jerk" or "wrong"?

Pot meet kettle.

I honestly was just trying to see if you were mature enough to be sheepish or admit that you might have over reacted, or if you were just some random immature on the internet looking for justification while vilifying someone who hurt your pride while being more aware of the the game then you. We have our answer and I won't be back to the thread. At least you learned something I suppose, congrats.

Edited by Wopel