Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Music, End of Mission Changes, accomplishment sounds

Tobiah

I can't listen to music in Warframe anymore. The sounds used to give a great feeling of accomplishment when we completed an objective or got a cool mod.
This feels to be gone, but I don't think it's lost.

If we bring it back or start bringing the old operative, dark fantasy feel from music and sounds, it would be amazing.
I know that DE doesn't backtrack or straight up revert, but if we help them move back towards old sounds and give us the feeling of accomplishment and immersion that these helped to provide, we will see what happens.

Edit: after some discussion about it from others below, even if it was just a toggle for old end of mission sounds and things like that, it'd be both enough and a step in the right direction to me.

Edited by Tobiah

there've been many other threads saying that the old sounds were better (eg. the lvl-up sound, ..)

i personally liked the old endscreen music more than the new one
maybe because i got used to it? probably like you?
not sure which one i'd like more if we had the current one for two years and it switched to the one we are missing now

Thousand times this!

The new music when you finish the mission doesn't give you a feeling that you've completed a mission... but more like you've completed a quest.

This is incorrect feeling... not every mission is a quest... but every quest is kind of a mission.

DE, please take notes.

I sincerely agree with this. Honestly, I do love to be applauded a bit and get the "epic" sensation, but this is what you call overdone. 

If I finish a good quest then it's alright to hear music like this, but when doing just a simple credit farm or mercury run its like a 1000 people applauding you for being able to solve 1+1=2. 

This game is getting too cheery. As much as I like the sounds in Lunaro, this is just completely misfitting. It's like showing up in a preposterous American muscle car when you're out to visit your neighbours in Europe.