Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MR leveling

thebossreturn

Question

Hi i have a question when leveling up the MR.

There are two kind of experience we get when we finish a mission, the blue colour and orange colour exp. (have no idea what does each mean, but i believe you knew it thank you)

So when a weapon is leveled up with the BLUE experience, it gains 100 MR points, and if it is leveled up using the ORANGE experience it does not seems to be gaining the MR points, is it correct?

This is all based on my observation.

7 answers to this question

To add to that, Mastery Rank is only leveled once per weapon/warframe level; 100 mastery affinity per weapon level, 200 per warframe/archwing level. Unlocking planets and their respective nodes also gives mastery affinity.

You will never see mastery rank or affinity gained anywhere on a completion screen. Only your profile indicates your total mastery.

10 minutes ago, Blazej_aka_zymla said:

The orange exp is bonus, it counts towards weapon/frame level and mastery rank aswell.

In case you fail mission, only blue exp will be counted.

However i don't see my MR go up when the weapon is leveled up with orange exp. SHould i go to support desk....

Thank you

Your MR goes up very, very slowly.

To put it in perspective, leveling every single warframe, weapon, and sentinel and unlocking every planet node will put you at MR22.

There is no difference as far as MR is concerned on whether it's the standard blue xp or the bonus orange xp that levels your gear; you will notice that at higher levels when you take a new weapon you will get some 20 levels in one long mission.

you have to look at your profile to see your mastery rank and points

as for the weapons you get 3k for each weap and 6k for each frame (as already stated)
though the distribution is different throughout the levels i think (like lvl 1-10 you get 50mastery points and so on until it adds up to 3k)

mastery points are gathered regardless of what the exp bar in the endscreen looks like
if you didn't get mastery points from leveling up a weapon or a frame:
-did you already level that item to lvl 30 and forma it? or did you sell it and rebuy it? cause you can only get mr points once per weapon
-or did you level u the dark split sword? (probably not..), just sayin it doesn't give mr atm it's bugged
-if it's none of the above you might aswell contact support after you are 100% sure that it didnt add some points

55 minutes ago, Blazej_aka_zymla said:

The orange exp is bonus, it counts towards weapon/frame level and mastery rank aswell.

In case you fail mission, only blue exp will be counted.

Adding to this:

• Mastery Rank is affected by the rank of the equipment, not the experience points on the equipment. The orange bar is contributing indirectly to your Mastery Rank due to the fact that it contributes to the equipment's rank. Whether the experience points come from the blue bar or orange bar is irrelevant, they're both experience points.
  • Orange experience is equal to 1.25 times blue experience and is the bonus for succeeding a mission.