Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Drop Rate of Morphics.

Labcat

I've been playing this game for 60-70 hours, and know the importance of certain drops. Rubedo is an example of an important drop. Now what I have been noticing is this: Morphics drop rate is sky-high. I usually get two Morphics per mission, ANY MISSION, that is in a area with Morphics.

"Hurr durr, but morphics are needed alot." -Random dude

Why yes, they are needed, they build chassis.

And of course, it's always good to have a lot in your stack. But now I currently have 54, and I have built every warframe possible but Mag. When building a warframe you merely use ONE.

So, what I'm saying is, even though I like having Morphics, the drop rate of them might be a tad bit higher than possibly intended. Any item using Morphics generaly only need one.

Is it just me, or is anyone else noticing their Morphics stacking up to rather unusuable amounts?

-LABBUKATTTUUUUUU

Considering the usage, I would assume the drop rate to be a little high. What am I to do with the 57(Now) Rest?

youre also probably farming areas where its a common or rare drop.

before you reach pluto, morphics are rare as ****. and unless you need a special material or are grinding warframes/unlciking planets you wont grind levesl where they drop normally.

hopefully, later on, there will be a player market of some kind or a resource converter.

considering theyre a common drop in pluto (like plastids and nanites are elswhere) the drop rate is fine. elswhere, they drop once in a blue moon.

I've done maybe three Pluto missions and I have over fifty Morphics. I've built multiple Warframes as well.

They've got a high drop rate in one other system that I can't recall right now.

Considering the usage, I would assume the drop rate to be a little high. What am I to do with the 57(Now) Rest?

It would be nice if there was a sell function.

Oh wait! There is!

Jokes aside, this game needs some cross-player trading and maybe a little more weapons to make.

Is it Mars or Earth or somewhere too? I haven't even done Pluto yet and I have scads of morphics. I think it may be something that changes later, since Mercury seems to have a very concise system going: Boss always drops Cronus blueprint which requires 1 and a few other materials, nothing randomized. It's a nice introduction, but it doesn't seem to work that way anywhere else, since frame blueprints always take the rarer neural sensors, control modules, etc.

Is it Mars or Earth or somewhere too? I haven't even done Pluto yet and I have scads of morphics. I think it may be something that changes later, since Mercury seems to have a very concise system going: Boss always drops Cronus blueprint which requires 1 and a few other materials, nothing randomized. It's a nice introduction, but it doesn't seem to work that way anywhere else, since frame blueprints always take the rarer neural sensors, control modules, etc.

Mars