Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Argentum, the Silver Warframe

Hayabusa97

I need to start come up with ideas that doesn't involve me skimming through powerlisting.wikia

Argentum is the Latin word for silver.

Argentum manipulates the power of silver, an extremely conductive metal with mystical powers according to folklore and fiction

Health: 125 (375)
Shield: 100 (300)
Energy: 125 (187.5)
Armor: 350
Sprint: 0.95

Passive: Conducter - Electric, Heat, and Cold based damage enhance Argentum's abilities (Electric turns it into a generator, heat melts it, cold shatters it)

Role: Tank/Healer/Crowd Control

Ability 1: Silver Touch - Lunges at enemies to grab them, turning them into silver statues,
Ability 2: Warding Mirror - A large silver mirror is summoned in front of Argentum, reflecting enemy attacks back at enemies with increased damage
Ability 3: Curing Pool -  A large pool of silver water is summoned below Argentum, Healing allies and curing all status procs while in it
Ability 4: Conduction Circle - A massive pool of molten silver is summoned in an area around Argentum, trapping enemies in place and inflicting heavy damage

Edited by Hayabusa97

24 minutes ago, Hayabusa97 said:

Ability 1: Silver Touch - Lunges at enemies to grab them, turning them into silver statues,

What does this do exactly? Autokill or permanent CC seems a bit strong for a #1. Temporary stun sounds a bit weak, but I guess you have the teleport component as well.

Ability 2: Warding Mirror - A large silver mirror is summoned in front of Argentum, reflecting enemy attacks back at enemies with increased damage

Awesome. Toggle that increases in cost over time so people can't just use it permanently?

IAbility 3: Curing Pool -  A large pool of silver water is summoned below Argentum, Healing allies and curing all status procs while in it

Simple and straightforward.

Ability 4: Conduction Circle - A massive pool of molten silver is summoned in an area around Argentum, trapping enemies in place and inflicting heavy damage

A "massive pool" of "heavy damage" for the tank, healer, crowd control frame? e_e

In general the game seems to be moving away from massive PBAoE "ultimate" moves and it doesn't really fit the rest of what you posted.

37 minutes ago, Hayabusa97 said:

I need to start come up with ideas that doesn't involve me skimming through powerlisting.wikia

Argentum is the Latin word for silver.

Argentum manipulates the power of silver, an extremely conductive metal with mystical powers according to folklore and fiction

Health: 125 (375)
Shield: 100 (300)
Energy: 125 (187.5)
Armor: 350
Sprint: 0.95

Passive: Conducter - Electric, Heat, and Cold based damage enhance Argentum's abilities (Electric turns it into a generator, heat melts it, cold shatters it)

Role: Tank/Healer/Crowd Control

Ability 3: Curing Pool -  A large pool of silver water is summoned below Argentum, Healing allies and curing all status procs while in it

SHIP IT, SEND IT.

Simple, and effective..

]\'[

9 minutes ago, VKhaun said:

What does this do exactly? Autokill or permanent CC seems a bit strong for a #1. Temporary stun sounds a bit weak, but I guess you have the teleport component as well.

Awesome. Toggle that increases in cost over time so people can't just use it permanently?

Simple and straightforward.

A "massive pool" of "heavy damage" for the tank, healer, crowd control frame? e_e

In general the game seems to be moving away from massive PBAoE "ultimate" moves and it doesn't really fit the rest of what you posted.

Never said I was good at coming up with balanced kits (or wording)

1. Is a single target ability similar to Slash Dash that greatly slows down or kills enemies, depending on health

2. Is a toggle shield that does drain energy over time

4. does more than just inflict high damage, it traps enemies in place.

I haven't fully decided on how Heat, Cold, and Electric damage affects. I do know that for the ult, heat keeps enemies trapped longer, cold shatters the pool and stuns enemies, and electric courses through the pool to deal DoT to enemies trapped in it

Edited by Hayabusa97