Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan/alliance emblems for a decent price

(PSN)bddacres

Question

m selling clan emblems for a decent price!

How to order an emblem

• Message me in this forums, direct message, or through PSN
  • State your theme, clan colors, and clan name ( i do alliances to) 
  • You must pay the day the emblem is ready and before i email it to you (this is because of bad experiences with scammers) 
  • The fee for the emblem depends on variation ( emblems that are already made are 50p while custom emblems are 75p)
  • You will have three requests (doesn't mean you cant state more than 3 changes just means that you can't stall with payment by submitting multiple request) once the emblem is completed to state any flaws you want corrected.

examples of my work.... I do not create all art Some art is used in a collage format

Hg9Mv6i.jpgi4rCW1i.pngSLDcOrg.pngyHUCOUg.png

If you cannot afford the plat price please still list what you want ....... Time permiting i will do it for free 

3 answers to this question

5 hours ago, (PS4)bddacres said:

m selling clan emblems for a decent price!

How to order an emblem

• Message me in this forums, direct message, or through PSN
  • State your theme, clan colors, and clan name ( i do alliances to) 
  • You must pay the day the emblem is ready and before i email it to you (this is because of bad experiences with scammers) 
  • The fee for the emblem depends on variation ( emblems that are already made are 50p while custom emblems are 75p)
  • You will have three requests (doesn't mean you cant state more than 3 changes just means that you can't stall with payment by submitting multiple request) once the emblem is completed to state any flaws you want corrected.

examples of my work.... I do not create all art Some art is used in a collage format

Hg9Mv6i.jpgi4rCW1i.pngSLDcOrg.pngyHUCOUg.png

If you cannot afford the plat price please still list what you want ....... Time permiting i will do it for free 

I would like you to design an emblem for my clan. Silhoulette. Something that looks like what I will PM you