Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we get a Greek based update soon?

(PSN)ImmaTrueSpartan

4 minutes ago, (PS4)ImmaTrueSpartan said:

Did u actually think about this post that u did? Bro most of the frames on this game have mostly the same abilities if u didn't realize. Saying that Wat are u actually talking about. Im just making my perfect frame I made that frame based on what actual Spartans are capable of. They were a military nation that thrived on nothing but combat. So if u didn't know they really didn't have weaknesses. It seems like to me that u didn't actually think about oh that'll be cool updates based on one thing and not the fact that u just wanted to rant on why I shouldn't suggest on a good idea most of the frames on this game are actually from lore and not jux made up like Loki he's a god. Limbo is a magician. Atlas is a titan. Inaros is lore. Nezha is lore. The monkey king is lore. Rhino is an animal. Excaliber was a king that one of the DE's made because he likes Excalibur. So don't tell me what i can't try to get in the game. Oh and plus the fairy frame that's coming out is based on one of the DE's personal loves. Think about it.

"Bro most of the frames on this game have mostly the same abilities if u didn't realize."

This is simply untrue. Trust me in that. I've used every single frame extensively. Yes, there is some overlap in abilities in the game (Excal's 1 and Rhino's 1, Ember's 1 and Nekros' 1), but you will not find a frame that every ability they have comes from others frames.

" Im just making my perfect frame"

And that's the problem. You're not thinking about the game. You're just thinking about what you think would be cool.

" I made that frame based on what actual Spartans are capable of."

There's another issue. In case you hadn't realized it yet, Warframes aren't supposed to adhere to what humans were capable of.

" So if u didn't know they really didn't have weaknesses. "

Other than being human. And the fact that Sparta eventually faded after losing a huge battle even at full military strength.

Again with the Bias.

" It seems like to me that u didn't actually think about oh that'll be cool updates"

Cool is subjective. I want updates that are healthy for the game. Healthy first, "Cool" second.

" Loki he's a god. Limbo is a magician. Atlas is a titan. Inaros is lore. Nezha is lore. The monkey king is lore. Rhino is an animal. Excaliber was a king that one of the DE's made because he likes Excalibur."

Again, the themes are matched with roles. Loki is a god and is also a trickster. Loki matches the trickster theme by playing the role of a CC frame by disarming the Enemies. Limbo is magician themed but also incorporates the theme of space manipulation. Atlas is the name of a Titan that had nothing to do with boxing, which the Warframe Atlas holds the name of the Titan but also has the theme of a boxer. Both people who held the name of "Inaros" were rebels. They were both Egyptians, but had nothing to do with Pharaohs. Inaros, the frame, also incorporated ideas of life stealing, which is more of a Vampiric theme.

Nezha and Wukong were made to pander, to I'll give it to you on these two.

Rhino is an animal, yes, but his theme is to be a Tank. They go hand-in-hand.

Excalibur was the name of the sword given to King Arthur by the lady of the lake. Excalibur is based off of Dark Sector's technocyte armor. It's an old concept that was given its' name long after it was actually designed. DE designs frames and THEN names them.

" Oh and plus the fairy frame that's coming out is based on one of the DE's personal loves. Think about it."

You're gonna have to explain this one to me.

i really like the idea but hold your horses youre bias (look at your name) and self spamming

not to mention that saying real spartans had no weaknesses so a warframe based in spartan culture is perfect OP and completely indestructible its stupid

every warframe has strong and weak points

1 hour ago, CoRRh said:

"Bro most of the frames on this game have mostly the same abilities if u didn't realize."

This is simply untrue. Trust me in that. I've used every single frame extensively. Yes, there is some overlap in abilities in the game (Excal's 1 and Rhino's 1, Ember's 1 and Nekros' 1), but you will not find a frame that every ability they have comes from others frames.

" Im just making my perfect frame"

And that's the problem. You're not thinking about the game. You're just thinking about what you think would be cool.

" I made that frame based on what actual Spartans are capable of."

There's another issue. In case you hadn't realized it yet, Warframes aren't supposed to adhere to what humans were capable of.

" So if u didn't know they really didn't have weaknesses. "

Other than being human. And the fact that Sparta eventually faded after losing a huge battle even at full military strength.

Again with the Bias.

" It seems like to me that u didn't actually think about oh that'll be cool updates"

Cool is subjective. I want updates that are healthy for the game. Healthy first, "Cool" second.

" Loki he's a god. Limbo is a magician. Atlas is a titan. Inaros is lore. Nezha is lore. The monkey king is lore. Rhino is an animal. Excaliber was a king that one of the DE's made because he likes Excalibur."

Again, the themes are matched with roles. Loki is a god and is also a trickster. Loki matches the trickster theme by playing the role of a CC frame by disarming the Enemies. Limbo is magician themed but also incorporates the theme of space manipulation. Atlas is the name of a Titan that had nothing to do with boxing, which the Warframe Atlas holds the name of the Titan but also has the theme of a boxer. Both people who held the name of "Inaros" were rebels. They were both Egyptians, but had nothing to do with Pharaohs. Inaros, the frame, also incorporated ideas of life stealing, which is more of a Vampiric theme.

Nezha and Wukong were made to pander, to I'll give it to you on these two.

Rhino is an animal, yes, but his theme is to be a Tank. They go hand-in-hand.

Excalibur was the name of the sword given to King Arthur by the lady of the lake. Excalibur is based off of Dark Sector's technocyte armor. It's an old concept that was given its' name long after it was actually designed. DE designs frames and THEN names them.

" Oh and plus the fairy frame that's coming out is based on one of the DE's personal loves. Think about it."

You're gonna have to explain this one to me.

Spartan didnt actually fade after the battle. They united with the other nations of Greece read up man. Most people don't realize that Spartans threw babies that had imperfections off of a cliff. Trained to fight and feel no pain or remorse since they were 7 years old. Tell me one thing other than being human Wat other weaknesses do they have the came up with the battle tactic the phalanx. And they were called the most elite force known to man in that era. Even now they call Marines modern day Spartans. I might be bias but ik my reasons for it too. And they will always be that Spartans lived a rough life that hardened their skills and bodies. Like something else ik Ninjas and the Samurai if u didnt know monks actually bend the bar when it comes to things u think the human body is capable of when u constantly put ur body under stress and agony for a long period of time so I always know Wat im talking about.

Edited by (PS4)ImmaTrueSpartan

51 minutes ago, (PS4)ImmaTrueSpartan said:

I really don't need to I jux need the DE's to see that most people want the idea of a Spartan Warframe. The DE's can make their own version.

its againist the rules DE stated 

besides there are only 3 people liking this look at typhus more than 2 thousand

if you really want to see your spartan warframe in game change your attitude stop with the bias and make a concept

dont misunderstand me i really like this

3 hours ago, (XB1)Closegato said:

its againist the rules DE stated 

besides there are only 3 people liking this look at typhus more than 2 thousand

if you really want to see your spartan warframe in game change your attitude stop with the bias and make a concept

dont misunderstand me i really like this

Y everybody keep saying bias? Like being bias is wrong if I made a design I would make it too op. That's y I said they could get the idea and make their own based on it. Like oh alot of people like the thought of it we should make a Spartan based warframe. Im not thinking like oh ill hate every other warframe if they make one. It'll jux be my favorite. My play style is to kill quick and have high armor doin it that's y I use atlas as my favorite now. I like boxing. So stop coming at me with this bias stuff I jux think the Spartans were the best warriors of all time and if u actually think about it they were. Stop saying im bias when I say that jux tell me any nation that could beat the spartans. Rome tried Persians tried and those were two of the biggest nations.

5 hours ago, (PS4)ImmaTrueSpartan said:

I really don't need to I jux need the DE's to see that most people want the idea of a Spartan Warframe. The DE's can make their own version.

Actually, for a concept to get DE's attention, we all have to put in enough effort for them to take notice. Just asking for a themed 'frame isn't enough. It doesn't even have to be equal to Typhus and RedSkittlez work in general, it just has to be enough effort and an interesting concept for DE to take notice. (If there isn't enough effort or it isn't interesting to them, there's no reason for them to notice it.)

You have at least two sets of power suggestions in this thread, they're a good starting point. I'd suggest updating your first post and then continue working on the warframe as a whole.

If people don't like or see a need for a warframe, or see much effort in a concept, they will take less interest in it. It's the nature of the forum.

What you can do is spend less time defending the idea of your concept, and more time working on the actual concept. 

(You seem to have 2 threads about this. Not sure why.)

A few classic Spartan concepts have popped up from time to time, and it seems like something that could happen eventually. 

Work on your concept and good luck.

Edited by Rhekemi

4 hours ago, Rhekemi said:

Actually, for a concept to get DE's attention, we all have to put in enough effort for them to take notice. Just asking for a themed 'frame isn't enough. It doesn't even have to be equal to Typhus and RedSkittlez work in general, it just has to be enough effort and an interesting concept for DE to take notice. (If there isn't enough effort or it isn't interesting to them, there's no reason for them to notice it.)

You have at least two sets of power suggestions in this thread, they're a good starting point. I'd suggest updating your first post and then continue working on the warframe as a whole.

If people don't like or see a need for a warframe, or see much effort in a concept, they will take less interest in it. It's the nature of the forum.

What you can do is spend less time defending the idea of your concept, and more time working on the actual concept. 

(You seem to have 2 threads about this. Not sure why.)

A few classic Spartan concepts have popped up from time to time, and it seems like something that could happen eventually. 

Work on your concept and good luck.

this is what this guy needs

4 hours ago, (PS4)ImmaTrueSpartan said:

Y everybody keep saying bias? Like being bias is wrong if I made a design I would make it too op. That's y I said they could get the idea and make their own based on it. Like oh alot of people like the thought of it we should make a Spartan based warframe. Im not thinking like oh ill hate every other warframe if they make one. It'll jux be my favorite. My play style is to kill quick and have high armor doin it that's y I use atlas as my favorite now. I like boxing. So stop coming at me with this bias stuff I jux think the Spartans were the best warriors of all time and if u actually think about it they were. Stop saying im bias when I say that jux tell me any nation that could beat the spartans. Rome tried Persians tried and those were two of the biggest nations.

yes youre bias with spartans why? because your name and you stated earlier your frame hasnt weaknesses because spartans hadnt and youve made the same thing in 3 topics

thats bias

if you want to get the attention of DE and the forums make a frame with lore weaknesses and strongs ive seen a few spartans warframe concepts and theyre pretty good try to see some to get inspiration

once you clear your mind about spartans are indestructible bias i will try everything to help you with the whole spartan thing

Fun fact: Spartans never actually used the Falcata. 

The movie "300" is so full of historical inaccuracies it may as well be considered fiction. All that movie really got right was that some Spartans beat up on a lot of Persians and still died in the end. But you of course wouldn't know that since all you think you know about Spartans probably comes from that movie anyway.

4 minutes ago, Plushy said:

Fun fact: Spartans never actually used the Falcata. 

The movie "300" is so full of historical inaccuracies it may as well be considered fiction. All that movie really got right was that some Spartans beat up on a lot of Persians and still died in the end. But you of course wouldn't know that since all you think you know about Spartans probably comes from that movie anyway.

300 is based on a comic which is based on another movie which is based in literature which is based in the story

Edited by (XB1)Closegato

3 minutes ago, (XB1)Closegato said:

300 is based on a comic which is based on another movie which is based in literature which is based in the story

Was meant for the OP's eyes, not yours. Sorry if you thought I was saying that to you    c:

On 7/2/2016 at 7:30 AM, (PS4)ImmaTrueSpartan said:

Spartan warframe abilities:

1.Lunge and impale enemies.

2. He shield bashes and stuns enemy.

3. He gains overshield and damage boost to anyone near him.

4. He pulls out his shield and spear and starts running up and uses Spartan rage like the new God of War Rage Mode and he gains a boost of attack and armor for as long as u kill something between five seconds it doesn't go away.

I love those abilities.

So Valkyr?
Jokes aside, I believe a western sudanic frame would be much better.

On 7/2/2016 at 0:09 PM, (PS4)ImmaTrueSpartan said:

Spartan didnt actually fade after the battle. They united with the other nations of Greece read up man. Most people don't realize that Spartans threw babies that had imperfections off of a cliff. Trained to fight and feel no pain or remorse since they were 7 years old. Tell me one thing other than being human Wat other weaknesses do they have the came up with the battle tactic the phalanx. And they were called the most elite force known to man in that era. Even now they call Marines modern day Spartans. I might be bias but ik my reasons for it too. And they will always be that Spartans lived a rough life that hardened their skills and bodies. Like something else ik Ninjas and the Samurai if u didnt know monks actually bend the bar when it comes to things u think the human body is capable of when u constantly put ur body under stress and agony for a long period of time so I always know Wat im talking about.

Not that battle you dummy. The greek alliance after war with persia got tense, and a long chain of diplomatic disasters and a spartan slave rebellion, they tried to take Athens.

They did not invent the Phalanx, it was the cornerstone of classical combat. It is used now, to an extent, it's simple. They were good, but being strong on land didn't compare to a great navy, which Athens had. It was naval warfare that defeated the persians. They were trained not just to fight, they had to have builders, contractors, farmers, slave drivers (yep, spartans had slaves, surprise), doctors, potters, q.e.d. an effective and functioning society. You seem to fetishize one group of people like nothing can hold up to their standard. 

If you want to talk about impressive people, go to around the 1500's in Bohemia, the Hussite Wars saw victories that are beyond impressive, really almost impossible. The armies of Alexander the Macedonian were much more impressive than spartans, and of Mohammed, along with WWII era Canadian and Indian armies, or maybe spanish naval soldiers. Ninja and Samurai were basically glorified mercenaries, just the same as the rest of these. Janissaries were much more impressive, more than the spartans by far.

On the other hand, you forget that this isn't about something only being 'cool.' It's about what works, and how they can work real-lie events into it. If I got my guy in the game, I'd get someone that can just talk out the fight, or maybe someone that, I don't know, transforms, but I know that can't and won't happen, there needs to be more work than just 'OP and cool.' Try again later.