Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Relays and friends

Mia-Sbunny

Question

Hello there.

I ran into a weird problem with the relays.

One of my friends recently started warframe and I wanted to show her around the Larunda Relay.

She lives 10 minutes away from me in RL. so any server or something we connect to -should- be the same? dont know how that works with Warframe.

We are both set to the Asia region. 

We are in a party together. We enter Larunda relay together.

But she ends up in an empty relay, while I end up in a relay with 10 people.

We are still in a squad/party. but we cant see each other, nor are we on the Larunda chat list.

She has the Japanese version of the game installed, I installed the English version. Is that the problem?

Thanks in advance

Vus

3 answers to this question

Well, we tried entering in the same squad. also, when I was in the relay, and I invited her, she entered the relay and we were still in different versions.

Her name did not show up on the player list in the relay chat. We could not see each other either on the map etc.

When selecting the relay, we both chose Relay 1 from the list (it was the only option available)

I cant possible imagine how this system works, by all means, we should be in the same place but..  no luck.

So, what we tried:

We are set to the same region "Asia"

We are in the same squad, entered the relay. Didnt work

I entered the relay, I invited her. Didnt work.

We both entered seperatly, both selecting Larunda relay 1. Didnt work.

tried to exit and enter more then 10 times, I always entered the same relay, with the same players. While she did the same and she always entered the same relay, with different people in them.

It makes no sense to me at all.

The only thing I can think off, is because she has a Japanese version installed, and it somehow connects to a different version?

the rest of our settings and such are all the same. We are even living in the same town.

Edited by Vuskre