Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MOASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

titanoz

I think we can all agree Yellow Moa's need some sort of nerf, whether it nerfs the amount of times they can stomp in a row, or even the amount of them that spawn, as soon as youre knocked down youre lucky if you can get up in time, especially if youre solo.

And Blue Moas need an upgrade!! i have not seen one in the past few days, they need more spawns on all corpus maps including pluto ones...

As for the Green ones, i think they need more health..

I always found that jump attacking nullified the danger of their shockwaves. Only when multiples come around do you have to heighten your awareness, but always staying on the move and shooting them as they raise their legs thin their numbers rather quickly.

Rail moa's I think do more damage per shot. I know they stagger you if they hit as well.

But it's not as bad as being disabled for ages.

I think if they (the orange moas) were to get nerfed it should be their laser guns' RoF.

Edited by Tauxi

I think we can all agree [on stuff]

Actually.. no. In fact, I disagreed with everything in your post. Shockwave Moas are easy enough to handle (know where to shoot them and know when to jump if you don't kill them in time), Railgun Moas spawn plenty (I had four charge me at once yesterday and have seen plenty more in other missions), and normal Moas have plenty of health.

Reduce the time that it takes for players (and AI's too, honestly, have you seen a crewman try to pick himself up? It takes forever) to recover from being knocked down and that'll be sufficient.

Edited by Volt_Cruelerz

Go play Pluto and talk about green moa's need more health. Thos #@*&$@s can't die fast enough! One of those bastards can kill u with full shields and 350% armor mods in 5 seconds because they start shooting and stop only when you're dead... and they are never alone... never. The Horror!!!!!

When it comes to Moas and Leapers, it's not so much a problem with them using their abilities as it is about the recovery animation being absolutely terrible. Not only are you blasted far away but it takes an ungodly amount of time to get off the ground (I thought we were agile ninjas?) AND you can be chain stomped/charged/whatever. Once you're stuck in a loop, all you can do is sit and watch yourself die or hope you can catch a break by enemies pushing eachother out of range, something that needs to change.

Edited by Zinn

The only thing that needs a nerf for the Shockwave Moas is that damn sound. Its like the whole ship is exploding!

On a related topic, we should totally buff the capture VIP's scream. I love it heehehe.

Wha!? AAAAARHGGHGAEHG OH NOOOOAHOAHREHONOPNONONOoooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....................................

Well.. one can always jump over the corona and not be knocked down ;) But that actually requires some skill and how dare we to put something like that for a requirement.. don't we? :D

and you just went ahead and proved you've never played a high level corpus mission solo. can't jump over coronas when they shockwave moas spawn right behind you can you, 1337 player?

Edited by johncage

Knockdown is broken as all hell in Warframe. If you get your animations interrupted when you stand back up you're forced to replay them. I've died plenty of times on my Volt because I got stuck in the Overload animation while fighting infected. This needs a fix ASAP.

and you just went ahead and proved you've never played a high level corpus mission solo. can't jump over coronas when they shockwave moas spawn right behind you can you, 1337 player?

Whoa, I know this isn't directed at me but its a bit much don't you think?

If you've played many Corpus missions you'd pretty much be able smell the Shockwave Moas coming. There's little to no reason it should surprise you. Yes, it can get tough when things get crazy but thats almost the point. Only a Tenno could face those odds alone and live :)

Knockdown is broken as all hell in Warframe. If you get your animations interrupted when you stand back up you're forced to replay them. I've died plenty of times on my Volt because I got stuck in the Overload animation while fighting infected. This needs a fix ASAP.

If you're playing Volt against Infected, don't even bother with Overload. Only Grineer and Corpus are worth using it for. Infected take next to no damage, or minimal amounts at best.

Knockdown does need a fix, but not because the wrong skill is being applied to the wrong situation.

If you're playing Volt against Infected, don't even bother with Overload. Only Grineer and Corpus are worth using it for. Infected take next to no damage, or minimal amounts at best.

Knockdown does need a fix, but not because the wrong skill is being applied to the wrong situation.

Overload is still a great skill for taking out trash, doesn't matter the faction. Regardless of effectiveness it's broken in this situation and your comment shows a certain level of ignorance in strategic use of abilities.

Overload is still a great skill for taking out trash, doesn't matter the faction. Regardless of effectiveness it's broken in this situation and your comment shows a certain level of ignorance in strategic use of abilities.

Whoa, cool your jets here. Its still a waste of 100 energy for a long animation and you're going get stomped on anyway. Trash or no, trading blows with multiple melee mobs to look like a floating badass that gets you killed is still a bad idea.

Secondly, what you're talking about is 'tactical' use of abilities. You don't plan to use it from the get go, you're reacting to the situation you're in.

And lastly, killing trash is all well and good, but when you use it against Grineer / Corpus you are depleting shields, killing trash AND dealing severe damage to all but the strongest enemies, making them weak enough to take down quickly. This does not happen against Ancients. They remain bullet / melee sponges after. And now they are right next to you.

I don't know about you, but that sounds like a pretty poor situation to willingly put yourself in. Ability-wise, the Volt simply isn't as good a matchup against Infested as some other Warframes are, knockdown notwithstanding.

So please, this is not ignorance. Its not a knee-jerk reaction either.