Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question Regarding Vauban

Amistyrja

And again, blame the trolls, not the frame itself. This is one of the reasons we need a blacklist feature so that we can avoid the trolls. I play pugs all the time and come across the occasional vauban troll, but not that often. And most of the time if they aren't a troll and you tell them what's happening they stop or try to change it so that they dont do it anymore.

Friend, even a non-trolling Vauban accidentally griefs his teammates with Vortex. My friend uses it as a panic button and while it does a fantastic job at yanking the Toxic Ancients away from the pod, all of us are sucked towards it, are blocked from using our powers and can't get away. That is the problem. This has nothing to do with trolls and the frame, it's the property of the ability that lets it affect other players.

the suck-in effect on players can be usefull to reach some secret spots, but most of the time it is just...WAH

jump attack on vortex? hey wait a while until you fall down

revive? nope, not for you

but as i said before, vortex is horrible bugged right now, in fact there are many things with vauban that are bugged.

but its great that they have fixed the crash-problem now, but the rest is still missing, vortex is still just a different skin of Bastille, it cant deal damage, it breaks enemys (invisible), bosses etc. Fix is needed asap, it looked way better in his character-video or like it was at the beginning (nearly instakill enemys, the higher the level of vortex, the more enemy types are affected)

Edited by LazerusKI