Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Obstacle Course - and the cheaters

Aurea_Hiigara

The obstacle course is fun to run, a little samey after a while but that's okay.

However, could DE perhaps do a weekly check of the people that manage to complete the course in less than five seconds and slap them around? There is no way that is a legit run, especially the ones that make it in 0.01 seconds. I mean come on, can you be more obvious?

16 minutes ago, Aurea_Hiigara said:

The obstacle course is fun to run, a little samey after a while but that's okay.

However, could DE perhaps do a weekly check of the people that manage to complete the course in less than five seconds and slap them around? There is no way that is a legit run, especially the ones that make it in 0.01 seconds. I mean come on, can you be more obvious?

Just get in a big clan and race with your clan member.
Btw I can complete it in 30 seconds or so by skipping map parts with bullet jump. Probably the map was designed for the old Parkour, they should just make a new one for Parkour 2.0;

Hey now, I'm rather proud of my < 3 second personal best. Got that back when Parkour 2.0 first came out, and the ceiling hadn't been patched yet. (You could go up and over the wall behind where you start from.) It makes for a fine trophy/memento, so I have no desire to try for a 0.01 time.

Honestly, I wouldn't worry about it too much. We aren't gaining anything other than bragging rights, a sense of accomplishment, and in my case a fond memory. The only thing that needs to be done (besides fixing the glitch) is possibly a filter to prevent obviously glitched times from appearing on the leaderboards.

Edited by DeltaPhantom

14 hours ago, Firehead331 said:

The 0.01 time was an old glitch that you could do (and still can, but more easily)... No-one has mentioned it I don't think....

There is still a glitch to get 0.01 or at least 0.03

• 2 weeks later...

I would love a new, separate assault course. The old one should stay, its good for learners to find out how to cut corners. My best time is like, 27.9 or something. I could get 26 ish on a more perfect run.

But I would like to see a parkour 2.0 assault course, larger and more complex and passed only by using all the parkour 2.0 abilities.

I would also love to see the glitches removed and the times reset. Its a personal thing but it matters to me.

On 7/20/2016 at 10:56 PM, (PS4)Heads_Cutter said:

You can use loki's powers during the obstacle course????? 

If not please tell how then?

You can glitch abilities / weapons out of the arena. 

The old way was a bit easier, but since the parkour 2.0 update it has changed slightly(crouching is weird now).  

I spent an hour messing around and was able to figure it out. It might not be the most optimized way, but I can do it consistently.

Shouldn't be too hard. I'm surprised that it hasn't been fixed yet. 

For the Loki thing, I assume you just swap places with a guy that is standing at the goal?