Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Sentinel

-Appa-

Question

So I remember there being teased a sentinel for "newer" players. and even tho I've been playing this game for ages, I remember seeing some concept art for it (well I assume it was for it - if so can someone link it to me again plz ^-^) That being said has there been anything said about when it will come? how much progress has been made on it? Any news on it really x)

7 answers to this question

12 minutes ago, Nemesis-Infinity said:

Holy Cow where you quick 0.o and thank you very much :D  kinda sad about the No ETA thing ;-; but again Thank you :D

Actually, I think in that devstream DE said something about it maybe coming before U19, so if that's still what they're going for, then it should come in Specters of the Rail. But if it got set back, then probably in The War Within or a few minor updates after.

Edited by Cyborg-Rox

Just now, Cyborg-Rox said:

Actually, I think in that devstream DE said something about it maybe coming before U19, so if that's still what they're going for, then it should come in Specters of the Rail. But if it got set back, then probably in The War Within or a few minor updates after.

Oh right well i won't take that as "factually true" cause don't want to be disappointed if it doesn't come xD but if it is in U19 it will be a nice surprise, if not maybe U20 (Oh god we are in the 20's then ;-; - neva thought Warframe would reach 20, especially since I was around from 11 (Cicero crisis not sure if 11 id right xD)

Either way back on topic, even if he did say something along the lines I better not overhype myself for it (as not that interested in anything other then fairyframe atm for U19) but will be looking forward to it none the less :3 and thanks again :3

Just now, Nemesis-Infinity said:

cause don't want to be disappointed if it doesn't come xD but if it is in U19 it will be a nice surprise

If only more people on the Forums had that kind of thinking...

But realistically, it should come waaay before U20. I'd say U19.5 at the absolute max!