Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

foundry bug ?

ZexyZander

Question

A friend who plays warframe with me has a problem.

So he built 2 Magnus pistols to make the akMagnus, but for some reason it says he only has 1. Is this a bug or just something he forgot about (like take his mods off etc.)? He tried everything so far and im out of ideas aswell. Someone pls help us.

7 answers to this question

1 minute ago, QuietBiro said:

afaik, he needs to claim the second pistol from the foundry. Meaning he needs an additional weapon slot, as to the best of my knowledge, weapons don't stack.

This is correct. He needs to claim both weapons before he can craft akmagnus.

10 minutes ago, QuietBiro said:

afaik, he needs to claim the second pistol from the foundry. Meaning he needs an additional weapon slot, as to the best of my knowledge, weapons don't stack.

He did claim both. He even leveled both of em to level 30 cuz he thought that they had to be at the same level, but that didn't help. I kinda forgot to say that he also had this problem with the bolto already

Just now, ZexyZander said:

He did claim both. He even leveled both of em to level 30 cuz he thought that they had to be at the same level, but that didn't help. I kinda forgot to say that he also had this problem with the bolto already

Does he have other secondaries than the 2 Magnus?

If not, he will need to get one before he can craft AkMagnus.

Edited by Klazik

2 minutes ago, Klazik said:

Does he have other secondaries than the 2 Magnus?

If not, he will need to get one before he can craft AkMagnus.

20 minutes ago, Myscho said:

Maybe dont have another secondary weapons and game wont let him be without any

I don't know i'll ask him. But i think that might be the problem.

I remember running into the same issue. He may need another secondary. That, or he needs to try and select the two manguses? Mangi? Whatever. Anyway, if he does have another secondary, tell him to just mess around with the foundry for a bit. That helped me...I think you have to check something with the akmangus blueprint. It might say something about selecting the weapons by hitting the crouch key?...I'm not sure what it is on PC.