Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

i feel tennolive2015 sigil and tennocon2016 syandana+sigil a bit unfair

cob_metallica

4 minutes ago, steelblueskies said:

so you want exclusives for physically being there. take the cosplay contest that went on impromptu because they weren't expecting people to go all out in that regard. make event rewards tied to doing a thing at the event, not simply showing up.

and as noted, if i traveled all the way there and snuck into the event with no ticket i could get the items, but if i bought a ticket and didn't go i could not?

the fack is that logic?

maybe you don't understand the process of going to conventions that require tickets

i will now explain to you why you couldn't sneak in to get free code

you have to visit a registration desk to even enter tennocon or get the codes because that is where they gave you your admintance pass and the codes which were on the back of the admintance pass, there is no sneaking in and free codes because of the fact that the registration desk has all of the codes and only distributes them to people who have a ticket and went through that desk

nice try with some curveball logic doh

4 hours ago, Govictory said:

maybe you don't understand the process of going to conventions that require tickets

i will now explain to you why you couldn't sneak in to get free code

you have to visit a registration desk to even enter tennocon or get the codes because that is where they gave you your admintance pass and the codes which were on the back of the admintance pass, there is no sneaking in and free codes because of the fact that the registration desk has all of the codes and only distributes them to people who have a ticket and went through that desk

nice try with some curveball logic doh

nope not at all, its not like snowlit wasn't giving away codes for them  via twitch giveaways over the day after.

which brings me back to my first point people tried to argue against.

if someone wants to overpay (your valuation not everyone's mind you) for a ticket for the items, that should net them the code.

and this was also why i belabored the point.

if you absolutely cannot get the codes without ticket then its sophistry to say you aren't buying the items as part of the package with the ticket, and it needs to be tied to the ticket purchase in future not the door... because its no longer a gift, its a purchase.

Edited by steelblueskies
things

2 minutes ago, steelblueskies said:

nope not at all, its not like snowlit wasn't giving away codes for them  via twitch giveaways over the day after.

which brings me back to my first point people tried to argue against.

if someone wants to overpay (your valuation not everyone's mind you) for a ticket for the items, that should net them the code.

and this was also why i belabored the point.

if you absolutely cannot get the codes without ticket then its sophistry to say you aren't buying the items as part of the package with the ticket, and it needs to be tied to the ticket purchase in future not the door.

HELLO? where did i say anything about people just handing out codes like candy outside of tennocon? If snowlit was giving the codes she had away that's her choice because here have a link to the twitch panel https://youtu.be/2QV6dPJ_wHM  she went so she had codes she was on a panel so yes she had codes

your argument rests on the assumption that people went for a syadana and sigil instead of meeting DE and this point still stands, and if people did that just like you claim

where did i say anything about overpaying, where did i assume anything? i said the stuff that was exclusive to tennocon and given to the attendies was a way of saying "thanks for coming" it is supposed to be an act of good faith

now the bolded part is the only logical argument to mine and let me ask you this, did you buy a ticket? no? yes? it does not mater when you make that transaction your name is registered so you can pick up your ticket at the registration desk which is the pass for tennocon with the codes, if you could just buy the ticket and have it sent to you then they would have sent up that sight long before just a few weeks prior to make sure everything is correct. Why do you think there was that ticket pass bundle that came with a nyx statue and a tennocon shirt? because you pick up that stuff with the ticket to tennocon at the registration desk.

you keep dodging the part where you had to show up to get the codes, the tennocon page said as much why do you think they had the bundle deals with the ticket? it was there because you had to show up to pick the stuff up, the point of buying a ticket is basicly buying a spot in there there reason that they got stuff when they were there is because like i said DE wanted to do something to thank the people who went to tennocon and they decided to give them some cosmetic items ingame. DE didn't have to give a little bonus to the people who went, but they did so really why are you mad about how it is tennocon exclusive? I didn't go but i hate this bickering over stupid whinning so can you maybe just get over yourself and move on and enjoy the game.

• 1 month later...

I feel kinda sad about exclusive presential items...

I live in Brazil (very far from 2016's event), and if you know at least a little from this country, u know it was going to cost around 4,500BRL (around 1,000 dollars, maybe less) to show up in tennocon.

soo... i really wish to go there and congratulate everything they have done to the game, (it's the most fantastic game i've ever played, even got a lotus tattooed on my chest) and surely go for the accessories, cause i am the "unike visual warframe player"

So i ask myself, is it worth around 1,000 dollars on a syandana? Is it fair to the rest of the world? fair to those who doesn't have monetary conditions?

i would surely buy it, if it was ingame, but would never travel more than 10.000km, spend more money than i earn in a year just for a unike item. The one's whose say "its very fair" surely lives closer than me, but if they were in my skin or other player's around the globe, they would never say it's a fair thing just because "you've shown up, u deserve". SURELY is a good faith retribuition, but it would be cooler a big platinum reward only or something, visual rewards it's kinda evil for players that love to customize their warframes, cause they will never own it, and will wait forever for the miracle of a peculiar item to show up in the store.

2 hours ago, prochner said:

I feel kinda sad about exclusive presential items...

I live in Brazil (very far from 2016's event), and if you know at least a little from this country, u know it was going to cost around 4,500BRL (around 1,000 dollars, maybe less) to show up in tennocon.

soo... i really wish to go there and congratulate everything they have done to the game, (it's the most fantastic game i've ever played, even got a lotus tattooed on my chest) and surely go for the accessories, cause i am the "unike visual warframe player"

So i ask myself, is it worth around 1,000 dollars on a syandana? Is it fair to the rest of the world? fair to those who doesn't have monetary conditions?

i would surely buy it, if it was ingame, but would never travel more than 10.000km, spend more money than i earn in a year just for a unike item. The one's whose say "its very fair" surely lives closer than me, but if they were in my skin or other player's around the globe, they would never say it's a fair thing just because "you've shown up, u deserve". SURELY is a good faith retribuition, but it would be cooler a big platinum reward only or something, visual rewards it's kinda evil for players that love to customize their warframes, cause they will never own it, and will wait forever for the miracle of a peculiar item to show up in the store.

it will come back later in other tennocons, and also you can try to catch some people who are going to these events to share Codes (someone on ps4 will have same item codes for PC and Xbox 1 with its same ticket and can share them if you try to get them a few weeks before an event.

Edited by cob_metallica