Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

For those who are waiting for the update and have spare time

Renathy

Evolve?

Until I can free roam as an untamed monster, eating my way into adult hood and adapting into the monster I want to be, fighting other monsters, hunting with my friends, and going up against the wilds with no map limitations/loading screens/or limited options in monsters/hunters....

Evolve will be trash to me.

They shouldn't have hyped so much before it's release, not my fault my expectations were high.

Same shame speech can be given to Destiny and The Division.

Watch Dogs can be upgraded with mods to become prettier, Like it was on E3 trailers years ago, but it can't change game play. I didn't liked Evolve even when it cost money.

Edited by Traxadel
misspelled

19 minutes ago, Traxadel said:

Watch Dogs can be upgraded with mods to become prettier, Like it was on E3 trailers years ago, but it can't change game play. I didn't liked Evolve even when it cost money.

Then that's fine. I'm only leaving the information for those who are interested in visiting or revisiting an old game with a rather interesting  concept.

6 hours ago, Acanthea said:

Why is Evolve f2p now? What's with my money? D: Well, it's still not fun to play. I never got past the tutorial, it's not really any fun for me

Evolve went free-to-play because it was demanded by the community. The launch of the game was terrible. A fully priced game with microtransactions. It caused a big stir. Not to mention that the gameplay wasn't what the community had expect. It was repetitive and unbalanced.

Being free-to-play, they decided to do a major rework of the game. Two great ideas that immediately caught the attention of many and hopefully it lives for much longer, because it was at the end of its life. - It's got a great concept, let's hope it continues to receive attention from the developers.

If you did pay for Evolve, you'll get exclusive content. You can read all about it in their posts.