The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Please Slow Down With All The New Content

Laidain

6 hours ago, Pratigious said:

So many new systems and features have been left behind and they have yet to get some kind of change to them.Please slow down with the content and focus on what we currently have.

Such as archwing and starmap? The systems that we currently have and are getting an update? Besides, what would you do without new content?

I say...

Just now, Genitive said:

Such as archwing and starmap? The systems that we currently have and are getting an update? Besides, what would you do without new content?

I say...

So you address only that but not the other things i mention in my post?

Sigh...

3 hours ago, PureIcarus said:

Every time i go on the forums... i run into people whos sole intention is to disagree and find ways to make DE and Warframe look good even on posts that have complete legitimacy in talking about the flaws (Trials there would be a good example). You havent exactly proven me wrong yet... and i apologize if i jumped to conclusions. However, i do feel that a thread about DE and Warframe's Flaws should receive more support and less counters... Most people who make points about the games problems are only wishing the game to get better... you can disagree with how to do so, but to outright tell a person they are wrong or to tell them warframe is fine would be a mistake. Warframe has issues, even you can agree to that.

You're right up to a point.

Yes, flaws should be pointed out, solutions should be suggested and overall feedback given, that's how we can make the game better. We agree on that. As well as the fact that Warframe isn't perfect (I haven't found a game yet that would be perfect for me, but that's where we're coming into a very subjective territory.

The most prominent example, the constant forum war between "nerf this op stuff" and "leave it be". People have different oppinions, different preferences and each of them wishes to make the game better. I'm certain OP wants it too, however as this topic clearly shows, his version is not very popular, in fact, there's plenty of people complaining about having to wait for new content and quests too long.

Frankly, I agree with them. Warframe is very, very grindy and repetitive, therefore the more variety, the more new stuff, the better. I agree that some of it could be tested more extensively before release, but that's about it.

In short, I do not think people disagree with OP regarding the fact that Warframe has flaws, but his call to slow down new content. Sadly, as I read through the thread OP's attitude (and yours at that matter) does not help him win friends in this subject, therefore people are more likely to disagree with everything of his (and yours).

Not to mention that DE is already looking into changing some core mechanics and therefore certain flaws, as you argue. The most important, imo, being the enemy scaling and damage (with removal of mods like serration). I, for one, agree with OP here, they should not rush this. In fact, nothing should be rushed, but major content update once every 6 months is hardly rushing.

Edited by Lijka

9 minutes ago, Pratigious said:

So you address only that but not the other things i mention in my post?

Sigh...

I'm just saying that older systems are getting improved over time. You can't have everything at once. I think it's better to wait longer to receive better, more interesting improvements, rather than having older stuff updated just for the sake of it.

No matter how fast they release content, game became booring after spending some time. I mean...

If you spend whole day with breakdowns, playing Warframe, it became booring since all you can do, is grind syndicate standing, do some alerts or void farm nothing more. I don't mention raids, because it is abomination but nvm.

I wait for the day, when i might repreat all quests, without making new account.

2 hours ago, Xico.xide said:

Of course the game is flawed, many games are flawed even in many areas, like skyrim there are so many glitches and bugs, but then it's still a critically acclaimed game. (i understand it's a AAA title but there are quite alot of glitches i've experienced myself, but still had a good time.)

"Flawed" is an understatement. I don't think I ever saw the game as fundamentally broken as Warframe. And it's not about bugs or glitches, it's about foundations of the game being utterly broken.