The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kavat head/tails/patterns -post your findings!

morningstar999

Question

I want to find out all we can about how heads/tails for kavats there is and how common/rare each one seems to be! 

so far I have found 5 different types of tails, and have seen 4 different heads.

Updated 13/11/16 

they have improved the ugly Persian face: 

aS1zLw.jpg

update - ball ears/heads currently seem to be a bit bugged where some of them have tuffs of fur on the end but are the ball type -I think this is just a graphical glitch. 

update two -this could infarct be a permanent change to the ball ears rather than a bug? 

ZopPh9.jpg

NO HEAD OR TAIL TYPE IS RARE. 

Head types:

Fennec Fox head 

In4FMz.jpg

Persian head 

tFdVd3.jpg

Tufted ears (big)

dE3xVf.jpg

Ball ears (big)

nRd0GW.jpg

Tail types:

Guppy

ApnFV7.jpg

Peackock

rpTrPl.jpg

Mermaid/fish tail

2KV3zY.jpg

-arrow tail (or dread)

0oz5yq.jpg

leaf tail

cNkTGO.jpg

New: 

in order to help you I.D how many matching colours and where colours go on a kavat I have made this image to help clarify the 'fur' colour slots and where each one sits on a kavat. 

fEAUS4.png

known energy colours are:  

pale pink (almost white) 

yellow 

orange 

blue 

cyan 

green 

and a limey colour I think. 

-the original image that was going around (which was on the wiki and since removed) has been proven false. so there is know known colour values for the energy colours at this point. 

found more please let me know? 

POST YOUR FINDINGS! 

togeather we can crack the mysteries of kavat breeding!

Update -No colours or patterns are rare -theres is only one pattern (hyacinth) and only one body type. 

I made a price guide: 

Edited by morningstar999
added more stuff
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jonnyrobot said:

So I bred 5 kavats and I got a 3 of the 4 head types and 4 of the 5 tail types.....I'm starting to think that there isn't a rare kavat mixture

i know what you mean -some seem more uncommon atm but not sure if thats just down to rng rather than rarity. 

they said there was going to be rarity's but that doesn't mean they haven't changed their minds. 

15 minutes ago, morningstar999 said:

the end blue bits are effected by its energy colour -which is the only thing you can't change colour wise with a masking kit 

i am curious are the eyes colors the same as the energy color for kavats? or do we have the fur colors the eye color and the energy color as possible variations for rareity?

2 minutes ago, Govictory said:

i am curious are the eyes colors the same as the energy color for kavats? or do we have the fur colors the eye color and the energy color as possible variations for rareity?

from what i have seen on my own kavats - eye and energy are the same yeah 

also there doesn't seem to be any rare colours 

Edited by morningstar999

1 minute ago, Govictory said:

Yes the eyes are your energy colour

So far there only seem to be 3 energy colours (light blue, dark blue and yellow).

All but the palm tail kavat show their energy colour in patches on the tail as well.

14 minutes ago, BucketofsandtheTHird said:

Yes the eyes are your energy colour

So far there only seem to be 3 energy colours (light blue, dark blue and yellow).

All but the palm tail kavat show their energy colour in patches on the tail as well.

theres a green as well! 

Edited by morningstar999

11 hours ago, morningstar999 said:

I figured Arrow sounded nicer and the shapes of the end remind me of one the arrow skins you can get :D

yep I think my list earlier sums up the types I honestly was hoping for more than 4 heads :/  being we arn't getting rare colours and patterns

prehaps they will make more ....

Or it is so rare, no one has it yet xD. There is definitely no colours that isn't purchasable as of now , if you noticed so,it probably color blending that create that effect [e.g: purple x orange x grey for kubrow will create a navy blue-ish on purple ]

1 minute ago, Megportal said:

Does the ears, the tail and the colors pass on through the genetic imprints that you choose?

far as I know!  -I assume gender isn't passed on but there is no difference in build or anything so I don't think that'll matter to 95% of people. (honestly not tried it myself) 

1 minute ago, morningstar999 said:

far as I know!  -I assume gender isn't passed on but there is no difference in build or anything so I don't think that'll matter to 95% of people. (honestly not tried it myself) 

The only case I have seen, using 2 imprints made an exact copy in every way except the gender was different. Which is about what I expected.

1 minute ago, morningstar999 said:

I see. As soon as I have more DNA scans, I'll start to experimenting. Thanks for the information! 

Random incubation. Male Smeeta. Fur pattern is hyacinth. Ears appear to be ball and tail mermaid / petal. Not sure how to describe the colours (natural as bred). I would say energy is light blue, base is white/grey, spine is white, and the rest is brown/red. I gave in and farmed plat to get the genetics :/

Spoiler

WnOXW2B.jpg
UXPKHUj.jpgvugNv00.jpg

Edited by hryelle

Another Smeeta kavat, has fennek face, peacock tail, the base is brown, secondary is a light blue, the tertiary color is a navy blue or just a dark blue, accents are light pink, yellow eye/energy color

OmYeU1g.jpg?2

Edited by Govictory