Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Most Awsome bug eVAR!

Balfaulx

So this is my Huras Kubrow Who i have rebred many times to get a taller one using the same imprints.

He always comes out like this.315_Warframe.x64_2016_07_08_17_10_.png

However today i rebred him 6 or so times to try for max height then burned $100 breeding Kavats after dropping the biggest one i got in stasis. later after 2 missions i pulled him out and got.......

SUPER PUPPY WOOT! XD HES SO HUGGABLE!

162_Warframe.x64_2016_07_08_17_11_.png621_Warframe.x64_2016_07_08_17_12_.png704_Warframe.x64_2016_07_08_17_11_.png

guess even Kubrows sometimes refuse to grow up. XD but hes my squishy!

lol well i didn't get the height i wanted after all that monies but super puppy will do o3o

LOL hes to chubby for any armor set XD its k ill just put a prime collar on him puppy prime.

Edited by Balfaulx

dude chances of this are like 1 in a billion lol u could drop hundreds and not have this bug he popped out mature normally and then i stasised and bred cats dumped like 10 cats into stasis and pulled him and it bugged and seems to have stuck.

I couldn't afford to even attempt to replicate this.

Who ever thought the god of death was so snuggly.

Hotfix un puppied himz sad face.. :'f

Edited by Balfaulx

1 minute ago, (PS4)I_AM_FIRED_UP said:

That happenned to me and it won't last forever XD

if you get lucky enough to have it happen it should

at least i got to play with him in my orbiter

and haz pics

Edited by Balfaulx

Just now, (PS4)I_AM_FIRED_UP said:

Did he mature yet? and also try restarting the game

He matured before i put him in stasis and did so normally when i pulled him from stasis he came out a full size kubrow but with a puppy skin. I put him back in stasis and pulled him out again and it stayed. this hotfix we just had undid the puppy skin tho =.=

Just now, Balfaulx said:

He matured before i put him in stasis and did so normally when i pulled him from stasis he came out a full size kubrow but with a puppy skin. I put him back in stasis and pulled him out again and it stayed. this hotfix we just had undid the puppy skin tho =.=

Oh, I wold like it to be a feature

3 minutes ago, (PS4)I_AM_FIRED_UP said:

Oh, I wold like it to be a feature

i dont even want him in armor if i can haz a giant fuzzy bear XD

Ive also bred 13 cats and height seems standardized so losing interest fast if i cant have a mountain lion im not interested.

Edited by Balfaulx

31 minutes ago, Balfaulx said:

Ive also bred 13 cats and height seems standardized so losing interest fast if i cant have a mountain lion im not interested.

From what I've read, the ears and tails are the main variations to the kitties, not the size or body type. 

3 minutes ago, -Gundam- said:

From what I've read, the ears and tails are the main variations to the kitties, not the size or body type. 

seems so check the KAVATS thread i posted pics yay pics!

One of the biggest draws for me with kubrows other than being dogs was their size and impression in game they were big and imposing.

Edited by Balfaulx

OMG HES BACK i pulled him from stasis and hes back to super puppy /o3o/  MY SQUISHY

yea hes a pup again ive bred alot and never seen it its super rare.

So this is correct it seems this bug has been around a long while.

I just got in a second report from a friend however it cannot be replicated with imprints from the dog, and only happens on super rare occasions and i mean like 000.1%

If you get one of these dogs it will only be yours and cannot be traded in any manner in short you won the kubrow lottery. As it has been in game for a long time i see no reason to change it and due to its rarity and how much players love their kubrows.  It should be left unchanged for those who one day may get the legendary SUPER PUPPY.

Also if DE ever patches out super puppies they will forever be shunned as more heartless than EA for removing the biggest cutest puppies in a game ever! Best leave that bridge uncrossed.

So far their are only 2 other accounts of this I've heard of one dates back to near release of kubrows.

Edited by Balfaulx