Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do get fissure rewards for whole squad

tedbearr

Question

7 answers to this question

in order to get a reward from the fissure, the player MUST use a relic.
no relic = no reward.

this was done so keyshare scammers could no longer get free loot, on the down side however, it means you can't run your friends for free loot.

Everyone needs to contribute a relic in the new system to get a prime drop.  The big difference is that every participant's relic gets its own roll, and every participant can choose any of the prime pieces that anyone from the group rolled for. 

Lets say that i'm part of a four person group, mine and two other relics procured two paris prime upper limbs and a paris prime string.  The last one was a forma blueprint.  I could choose any of the drops, and the group could end up all choosing the forma blueprint, except for the guy who rolled it who wanted the paris upper limb more. 

Sorta confused description, but there really isn't any clear way for me to describe it atm. 

Edited by Zezakh

So I can't take my newbie friends to farm for either some junk for ducats/plat or a frame/weapon they might want. Lovely :/

I don't know if it's an oversight or deliberate action, but either way it needs to be changed.