Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Does One Upload a Picture Onto This Website?

Unus

Question

Dear Answering Individuals Blessed With the Considerable Willpower to Answer Agonizingly Repetitive Questions Again and Again.

Exactly what it says on the tin. I spent a good two days recreating one of my weapon concepts graphically and was about to plug it in over in my "Lumped Togethor Mosh-Pit of Ideas". However, upon actually checking for a method to plug the picture in in a manner similar to how many others seem to do it over in the Fan Concepts area, I have found absolutely nothing. I've searched around for any answers, but, the best I could get was to upload it onto a file-sharing website and bring that to here. That would both involve making a profile and working under the assumption that I will be doing this more then once, yes? If so, that doesn't seem like a very good idea for me to implement. So aside from that, am I up the Crick without a paddle with my idea-pic as nothing but a fancy paper-weight?

Sincerely

Clueless Joe-Schmo.

Addendum

Answer=Discovered. Disappointment= Palpable.

Addendum to the addendum

Secondary Answer= Discovered

Interest= Piqued

Edited by Unus
Verifying a confirmed answer.

3 answers to this question

http://imgur.com/

About as easy as it gets.

Upload button at the top.

Leave everything default, do not check off "share with the community". That should stay white, not go green.

Don't use the URL of the page you get after uploading because the forums will say it's an invalid extension. Either right click your uploaded image and choose to copy it's location, or open the image itself in a new tab so the URL includes the file extension (.png or .jpg or whatever at the end).

Edited by VKhaun