Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Market has no more blueprints?! Where do you find blueprints?!

Rockprime201

Question

Ever since the update for Warframe came out, I've seen some positive about it but mostly negative. The new Solar Map is really confusing though. So I went to the market to buy a Frost blueprint but I couldn't find it. Then I realized there were no blueprints at all for weapons and warframes. My friend told me that blueprints can now be founded on Junctions. I didn't know if it was true. I didn't want to go to the one on Earth because that one killed me a lot. I just wanna know of blueprints for Warframes and weapons are still available somewhere in the game and where to find them. If anyone can answer this question then it would be greatly appreciated. 

Never mind I just found it.

Edited by GlowingWings3

11 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, GlowingWings3 said:

No. I'm talking about the bp for the actual warframe. The tab in the market that says WARFRAMES it only shows skins, syandanas, helmets and that's all.

click on the main tab "Warframes", not the sub-categories. or, skip using the tabs and just use the search filter and type the name of the warframe you want to get the blueprint for.

There are still Blueprints in the market. If you click on an item you want, like frost, it will then show if you want to buy it with platinum. Where is says "About" there's a credit symbol to the right of it for the Blueprint which can be bought with credits.

1 minute ago, GlowingWings3 said:

Okay but that's for weapons what about for warframes?

that's for everything, warframes included. just checked in game. if you're talking about the part blueprints, you still have to farm those and/or unlock them through other means (dojo tech, quest, etc).

Just now, BRad_Skirata said:

that's for everything, warframes included. just checked in game. if you're talking about the part blueprints, you still have to farm those and/or unlock them through other means (dojo tech, quest, etc).

No. I'm talking about the bp for the actual warframe. The tab in the market that says WARFRAMES it only shows skins, syandanas, helmets and that's all.