Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excav R5 Core Drop Bug - no more 5packs

BroPyp

Yesterday, I played a couple rounds of Hieracon, both to 1800 cryotic. On the first one I got four drops of R5 5 packs, which I was pleased with. I then get to extract, and to my surprise the mission summary shows that I only ended the game with a total of 8 R5 cores -- instead of at least 20.

I decided to test this again, and on my second run I got two drops of R5 fusion cores. So, I extract again, expecting to have 10 R5 cores, but instead I am awarded with 6. 

I will upload screenshots later and possibly a video of me reproducing this potentially game-breaking bug but I am on my phone just now. It appears that the first drop of R5 cores you get will be a 5 pack, and any after that will only drop one single R5 fusion core, despite it saying 5 on the top left of the mod card on the bottom left of the screen

Hope this gets looked into cause I got some mods to level up!

159bf8cfb4a6474e80d36be240b03a5c.png

ABOVE: 2x R5 5 pack drops, instead getting 1x 5-Pack plus one single R5 core.

Edited by BroPyp
screenshot added

20 minutes ago, LordsForce said:

Warframe_x64_2016_07_13_00_31_47.png

Was this also Hieracon yeah?

As a side note, I tested ODS for relics as well and thought I'd check how many cores I got too. I got two drops of 3 packs, picked up 2 R5 cores as well, equating to what I thought would be 8 cores. But of course what actually happened was I got one 3 pack, and 2 pickups, ending the game with 5 R5 cores instead.

Something is very wrong here

Edited by BroPyp

i have the same problem its really annoying but there is an easy way to prevent this from happening when you see the first R5 pack get yourself to extraction and start over again.

i am not saying this should not be fixed because it really has to be fixed i am just sharing my temporarily solution.