Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Uranus Junction problem

Sarge_Tarmus

Question

There are three goals, that every player needs to complete before accessing the Uranus planet. I killed the boss on Saturn and I crafted the item requiring the mastery rank 1 or higher. The last goal I need to complete is to seal three Neo Void Fissures. But i have problem with it, because after completing any mission with Neo Fissure I see no progress in the goals list (0/3 Fissures sealed). What should I do to fill this progress bar? Btw, I'm sorry for possible errors in my english, because I'm from Poland.

12 answers to this question

On 2016. 07. 09. at 6:02 PM, Sarge_Tarmus said:

There are three goals, that every player needs to complete before accessing the Uranus planet. I killed the boss on Saturn and I crafted the item requiring the mastery rank 1 or higher. The last goal I need to complete is to seal three Neo Void Fissures. But i have problem with it, because after completing any mission with Neo Fissure I see no progress in the goals list (0/3 Fissures sealed). What should I do to fill this progress bar? Btw, I'm sorry for possible errors in my english, because I'm from Poland.

what weapon u crafted? my brother cant unlock that... :(

8 hours ago, PapaFury said:

Should be any weapon he can craft AND it has finished building...

I could finish with a weapon, he tried with the same and its locked (interesting). xD Somebody told me that a fix will come soon for the junction problem...

On 7/16/2016 at 3:34 AM, -HASEGAWA- said:

I could finish with a weapon, he tried with the same and its locked (interesting). xD Somebody told me that a fix will come soon for the junction problem...

I have the same issue. This is so very frustrating.

EDIT: Yes it was frustrating but a hot-fix took care of it. Thank you DE :)

Edited by ZerosAndOnes