Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 9: Naming Ceremony...

DaEnMgOeNl

Hey maybe DE will go for this Idea, help them get a name for update 9!!

I say go southpark!

~ Make Love Not Warframe (lol)

~ Grineer Rising

~ Fixing For War (due to them "fixing" a lot of stuff in game)

What are your ideas!?

Umm, no.

Steve wants it to be pertaining to blacksmithing -- specifically when materials are bonded to be stronger.

That requires that the names be similar to:

Tempered in Flame

Tempered By Flame

Forged In Ignis

Folding of Steel

Forged in Blood

Tempered in Blood

etc..

Edited by Reichmar

Update 9: Ninja Housekeeping
Update 9: A Balanced Breakfast Ninja
Update 9: Revamp
Update 9: Solidarity! (I know it was said before, but I also posted it in that livestream chat, I think it'd be fitting.)
Update 9: Booster Shot
Update 9: Badassification

I know this is kind of off topic but I am not Shure where the best place to post this idea where it will be seen so I’m putting it everywhere.

After watching the live stream a thought accrued. You were thinking of changing artifacts into mod like cards. Well since you currently limit us to one artifact use at a time why not ad one artifact mod slot to the warframe helmets, that way it will not use a warframe mod slot and still limit us to only have one artifact active at once. 

I know this is kind of off topic but I am not Shure where the best place to post this idea where it will be seen so I’m putting it everywhere.

After watching the live stream a thought accrued. You were thinking of changing artifacts into mod like cards. Well since you currently limit us to one artifact use at a time why not ad one artifact mod slot to the warframe helmets, that way it will not use a warframe mod slot and still limit us to only have one artifact active at once. 

One thought, you could try making your own post somewhere with the title, "Here's an idea" or add that at the end of posting something on-topic to the threads you're hijacking.

Update 9: "The Groundhog Update"

... because DE poked out their head and declared 6 more weeks of farming.

Well if we don't farm and play just to enjoy the game how will DE make any money?!? Snarf.  It seems like their hands are tied to releasing content that creates revenue(directly/indirectly) instead of new exciting missions or competitive stuff that people would just want to play for fun.  Pretty dumb plan so far DE.  Hope they find their imaginations again soon and start thinking really hard about how to make the game fun.