Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Skills A Shop Item Instead Of Mod Drop?

Etheloren

I just thought that maybe they could make Warframe skills available in the shop/market for a certain amount of credits. Hopefully nothing exorbitant, but something affordable so we don't keep getting skills for Warframes out of mods when we don't generally use those certain Warframes to begin with. That way, we can get a larger chance at getting mods that we'll actually use instead of using the unwanted Warframe Skills for fusion. This way we can choose the skills we want quickly and efficiently, instead of wasting time finding the mods. Could we also get the Warframe skills to level up in a way that is similar to a weapon leveling up? Multiple uses increases the strength of the skill. Same as multiple uses of a gun levels up it's rank.

skills are the easiest thing to level no matter how you do it. so having them in the shop for that reason seems silly. they only have 3 ranks and it takes just a handful of mods. even if you skills that arent the same.

mods can arleady be used as filler to level other things. and they are used as padding to keep certain, more useful things, rare. if they are removed we would either get an equivilant amount of low level cores that serve the same function or simply less mods overall.

i like then as i stuff them into things like serration or shields.ive gotten them to 12+ on filler skill mods alone at times.

they serve a purpose and id be very surprised if they simply removed them and just made everything else easier to get. and they are clear there to make those things NOT easy to get. its kinda the point as far as i can tell.

just my opinion.

Ahh, well when you put it that way it makes sense. But it was ridiculous when I kept finding skills for different Warframes. But yes, I see what you mean. I never thought of it in that perspective. I guess I was just frustrated. Thanks for your opinion Grand Master Metal Gerbil. I appreciate it!

Edited by Etheloren

I just thought that maybe they could make Warframe skills available in the shop/market for a certain amount of credits. Hopefully nothing exorbitant, but...

i just want to be able to get radial javelin again, i accidentally used it in fusion before they stopped that from happening and trying to find another has yielded naught

i just want to be able to get radial javelin again, i accidentally used it in fusion before they stopped that from happening and trying to find another has yielded naught

Could always build another excalibur.....

lol.

I approve, down with warframe abilities clogging up mod drops, and up with more stuff we're able to buy with credits!

skills are the easiest thing to level no matter how you do it. so having them in the shop for that reason seems silly. they only have 3 ranks and it takes just a handful of mods. even if you skills that arent the same.

mods can arleady be used as filler to level other things. and they are used as padding to keep certain, more useful things, rare. if they are removed we would either get an equivilant amount of low level cores that serve the same function or simply less mods overall.

i like then as i stuff them into things like serration or shields.ive gotten them to 12+ on filler skill mods alone at times.

they serve a purpose and id be very surprised if they simply removed them and just made everything else easier to get. and they are clear there to make those things NOT easy to get. its kinda the point as far as i can tell.

just my opinion.

In my opinion, we dont need pointless mods as filler. If ya want filler, be in support of replacing them with fusion cores. :) That works a lot better trust me.

Edited by unmog

I know this is kind of off topic but I am not Shure where the best place to post this idea where it will be seen so I’m putting it everywhere.

After watching the live stream a thought accrued. You were thinking of changing artifacts into mod like cards. Well since you currently limit us to one artifact use at a time why not ad one artifact mod slot to the warframe helmets, that way it will not use a warframe mod slot and still limit us to only have one artifact active at once. 

I know this is kind of off topic but I am not Shure where the best place to post this idea where it will be seen so I’m putting it everywhere.

After watching the live stream a thought accrued. You were thinking of changing artifacts into mod like cards. Well since you currently limit us to one artifact use at a time why not ad one artifact mod slot to the warframe helmets, that way it will not use a warframe mod slot and still limit us to only have one artifact active at once. 

I think our helmets should have 8 slots as well, throw in stuff like the artifacts there, as well as thiefs wit, elemental resistances and other 'sensory' or 'energy' related stuff.