Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is the Chroma Mark? Update 19

WarMisterXD12

Question

I'm in  the quest THE NEW STRANGE and i got stuck in part  of craft Chroma mark, because i need scorched beacon and a chroma signal.

The chroma mark is like  a green orb and the chroma signal is a purple orb. I need help in where can i find the chroma signal and the scorched beacon, please help.

where can i get the CHROMA SIGNAL and the SCORCHED BEACON? to craft Chroma mark?

The wiki isn't updated, instead they give me the chroma systems, the give me the "Chroma  mark"

Edited by WarMisterXD12
adding more information

7 answers to this question

4 hours ago, ArtoriasXD said:

donde consigo la baliza chamuscada,el nuevo extraño me pide ese complemento para poder hacer la CHROMA MARK para seguir con la aventura,si alguien sabe donde se consigue esta baliza me dice porfavor

If anyone's wondering wat he said, hes basically asking about the same thing

Same issue here, no explanation on the scorched beacon or how to get it [except when I look at the quest in the codex it shows that I have already had a task to craft it and it's checked as if I did - which I totally didn't - it just got patched over and it's not in my inventory]

The devs should at least give us those items if they're going to force progress.

BTW chroma helmet skipped also, but it seems I can get it again at a juncture, don't remember which.

I'd like to point out that Mirage's quest is also ruined. There's no more orokin cyphers dropped after orokin derelict missions so I can't even begin that one.

EDIT: It seems that today [12/07/2016] the patch fixed the problem and I was able to successfully finish the chroma quest.
Props to DE! Much appreciated ^_^

Edited by ninjacream
updated info

19 hours ago, (XB1)SlenderTeletub said:

If anyone's wondering wat he said, hes basically asking about the same thing

Si, si, jajaja, hablo español, pero ustedes muchachos americanos son muchos mas que la comunidad latina, así que gracias personas de Norteamerican@ :)

I speak spanish, but you american guys are more than latin comunity, so that thanks for help and thanks to people from North America