Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's the Best Place to Farm Void Relics?

-Bv-Dusk

Question

18 answers to this question

All this is new man, and it's not stable in the decisions of developers, so it's going to take time to discover  all new thing, because they changed the quest NEW STRANGE, nos they dont give you the systens of chroma, they give you a STRANGE thing and  you. Need rare and unknow resources currently

i'd still say excavation. seems like the key drops there turned into relics so didn't feel any different. well that probably wasn't where ppl were farming them before but it was decent enough. haven't checked if survival was the same but that might work too?

Relic drops in same way as keys ATM. Lith - T1, Meso - T2, Neo - T3, Axi - T4. There is some difference in interception, but it was not good place to farm since excavation drop change anyway. So for Neo and Axi its Hieracon. For Lith and Meso - some low level excavation or spy missions if you into them.

50 minutes ago, Simshobel said:

Relic drops in same way as keys ATM. Lith - T1, Meso - T2, Neo - T3, Axi - T4. There is some difference in interception, but it was not good place to farm since excavation drop change anyway. So for Neo and Axi its Hieracon. For Lith and Meso - some low level excavation or spy missions if you into them.

Earth-Cervantes is a great place to farm for Lith keys.

Don't know about Meso though, Would think Mars, being the new Phobos, would be the place to go, but the only excavation there is for Limbo Theorem? Don't know if it'd been changed to drop anything other than the Limbo part now that apparently everyone who's done the quest has to play it for that node whether they want to or not.

9 minutes ago, Foefaller said:

Don't know about Meso though...

Actually specifically for Meso I'd recommend farming tier3 spy missions like Laomedeia and above. About 3-4 min per run, about 65% probability for Meso and rest for Neo from my experience. Corresponding excavation just takes longer with apparently same chances.

Any of the places where you used to farm keys. Survival - endless - excavator type missions are typically the best (unless you can get 3 people and BLAST through spy missions absurdly quick).

Lower level typically = lower tier keys. Higher = higher tier. This isn't 100% always the case, sometimes depends on rotations as well.

My most consistent axi neo relic farm has been xini eris with a slova and frost. Doing 8 waves will net you 6-8 relics. 

Recently I have also found running corpus defense with spova and embers all running shield disruption to be very good for neo axi. You will see bursas, so have weapons loaded for that and not rely 100% on wof melting them.

Personally ive found that Kala-Azar on Eris is pretty good for Neo and axi relics since till ten minutes you have a pretty good chance for a neo relic and then 15 and 20 both drop axi relics aswell. Ive gotten a fair few relics from it, and to boot its fairly easy since its against infested.

Berehynia for Axi and Neo. Ideally, you'll get two of each every four rounds. However, a few mods do slip in from time to time. It's easy and quck.

Cervantes for Lith. Longer you stay, more you'll get. Plus, I like this tileset. It works.

Meso are a bit more of an issue, but I don't farm these in any particular fashion. Generally, survivals and defenses around Saturn work well enough.

Also, buy syndicate relic packs. 20k for three random. If you've nothing better to spend syndicate affinity on, these will supplement the above spots quite nicely.