Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Player Experience Feedback Including U19

ENGINEEEEER

The amount of credits and fusion cores I need to get my serration and hornets sting up the last 3 ranks I find staggering.  Its 120,000+ credits and over a 100 basic fusion cores for the next rank right now plus I can never seem to actually to save up enough fusion cores if I wanted.  I tend to find a new useful mod before I get close to saving up enough.  Between the 3 million plus credits I need between syndicates and ranking up mods I feel like taking a break from this game already.  

I understand soon there will be a revamp update hitting me for void missions.  How will that affect new players who want to earn platinum through trade?  Because I know many suggested in the past running the void to get stuff to sell on the trade market.  I just don't know where this game is going it doesn't feel worth the money trying to stay with it.

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Del-ProdigyT said:

The amount of credits and fusion cores I need to get my serration and hornets sting up the last 3 ranks I find staggering.  Its 120,000+ credits and over a 100 basic fusion cores for the next rank right now plus I can never seem to actually to save up enough fusion cores if I wanted.  I tend to find a new useful mod before I get close to saving up enough.  Between the 3 million plus credits I need between syndicates and ranking up mods I feel like taking a break from this game already.  

I understand soon there will be a revamp update hitting me for void missions.  How will that affect new players who want to earn platinum through trade?  Because I know many suggested in the past running the void to get stuff to sell on the trade market.  I just don't know where this game is going it doesn't feel worth the money trying to stay with it.

1. never fully max a mod. Rank 8 is more than sufficient for anything. Rank 10 requires the same resources of Ranks 0-9 and is a total waste. 

2. If you really need credits and cores, do sorties every day. If you're end game ready (sounds like you're there or close) they give out tons of cores and credit. Also dark sector defense on pluto gives 20k credits for 5 rounds. BUT that is going away with SotR, so farm the crap out of that. Credit boosters help if you can afford them.

3. The revamp makes parts easier to obtain so it will probably lower prices of rare items. There will still be a market but it might be less profitable. On the flip side farming to sell should be easier.

4. If you are farming things to sell for plat it doesn't sound like you're sinking money. It's fun to go quickly through the content but you don't need everything right away. Try and enjoy the gameplay, not the rewards.