Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Need A Way To Mark Mods, That We Do Not Want Fused!

mindlessframe

Some people I know all ready quit after accidentally fusing lvl 9 and 10 mods that took them over 200hours to level.  I would probably do the same thing too. There needs to be a way to prevent mods from being fused that we don't want fused.

It would be nice to have a way to lock a mod from being accidentally fused or sold. Nice idea.

Been wanting a toggle for sometime now.

Simply:

- Lock: prevent from sale or fusion but can still use

- Unlock: can do anything with

A locked mod would maybe have a red(?) border around it in the mod screen or even a little padlock to set it apart from an unlocked mod.

DD

Some people I know all ready quit after accidentally fusing lvl 9 and 10 mods that took them over 200hours to level.  I would probably do the same thing too. There needs to be a way to prevent mods from being fused that we don't want fused.

even serration does not take 200 hours to max...... or even level 10 anything.. what are u talking about????? 200 HOURS!! ahh

i understand this because i have done the same thing and when u are in a list of 20 mods that are all the same (name section) it does not go from highest to lowest which i just always think while im fusing..

even serration does not take 200 hours to max...... or even level 10 anything.. what are u talking about????? 200 HOURS!! ahh

i understand this because i have done the same thing and when u are in a list of 20 mods that are all the same (name section) it does not go from highest to lowest which i just always think while im fusing..

i'm at 200 hours and dont have anything lvl 10. sure, i have almost all my rare mods 5, but only a few 6-7 uncommons. it does take time

200 pure hours of just farming for serration... yes im at 150 and im at rank 8 ofc because ive spent my mods on things other than Serration! 200 hours just farming for it would get u 15 for sure.. if not, as people say that would be the dumbest thing ever!!!

My friend has 300 hours and his serration only level 9 and other level 10 mods are around lvl 6 and 7... so its not that easy to do.

i dont think u are getting the point... though it might take lets say 1000 mods.. it does not take 200 hours to get 1k mods. no @(*()$ way.. im not talking about total time im saying 200 hours of pure grinding for just serration just like the op said... 200 hours of grinding for serration is a lie... i dont care what else u have to say.. if u dont understand what im talking about ask someone who does.. 2nd time i have had to say this

lol 200 hours? your friends must not be that good at this game