Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My biggest issue with affinity gain

(PSN)official_79

XP only being awarded to the weapons you use is my primary reason for using Draco for as long as I did. If xp was equally divided among your equipment minus maxed out items without lenses, i wouldve been using Akkad or some other xp farm instead of relying so much on Draco

If I strap a Skana on my back and kill hundreds of enemies with my tonkor, my skana will receive an incredibly small fraction of the affinity. A vast majority of the xp I earned wouldve been lost into the void that is a maxed out Tonkor.

So I have to use the Skana right? But I cant kill anything due to a very small mod space, and since its just mastery fodder im not gonna waste a potato on it. So low level enemies = lower xp gain. Making the process of leveling a skana from rank 0 to 30 is a long and tedious task.

OR

Strap the skana on my back, and join a squad of clanmates and head to draco (I could even leech if my squad couldnt care otherwise) and wait around for the enemies to drop to the floor, and have my skana receive a ton of xp I didnt even work for. 

This is why Draco was used so much. It was more worthwhile to let other people kill the high level enemies for you while any weapons you brought get skyrocketed to rank 30 in two games or less.