Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does anyone here actually still use their starter items? (MK1, Lato & Skana)

Ronteque

Because I heard that you can no longer rebuy similar items to gain mastery points. I currently have my MK1 Braton at level 21, Lato at 16 and Skana at 15. Just ranking them up at Jupiter.

At which rank should I actually sell them and get something I actually want to use?

Because I am trying really hard to reach rank 4 so I can buy the Hek.

I have the Gorgon at 30, Bronco 29, Excalibur 30, Rhino 12, MK1 Braton 21, Lato 16, Skana 15.

So far I am still about 90% rank 2. I think it is going to be a pain in the &#! to get to rank 4..

The MK1 Braton, Lato and Skana are absolutely terrible. I can't solo and have to rely on someone to actually help me kill things to be honest.

Edited by Ronteque

I have absolutely no intention to supercharge these items. Only ranking them up so I can get some mastery points because I don't really have much of a choice as my primary weapons are already 29 and 30.

Definitely get rid of them then :) At your high levels its worth just buying weapons outright instead of waiting to build them and level up.

Actually, from what I have tried (not that much tested), the MK1 Braton can be quite deadly. Sure it's not as "direct" as with the other, but I still got mine at level 23 and, with nearly 100 bullets clips with a precision that is close to any sniper whenever I use 3 shots bursts at heads, Mine actually beat the crap out the Gorgon I got since this later start slowly, isn't precise at all (the stats are errored unless "better" accuracy means "lower numbers") and its damages doesn't even seems to comes close to my MK1 on the output. Even at the higher level areas, my MK1-B can still kill any normal enemies in less than 1-3 secs. (It can kill alone the powerfull enemies with less than a mag)

I'm not saying it's the best, but it's quite it got its place even if some people haven't seen it.

Since the stats calculator are still not working and you can't see the actual stats of the weapons, people can't say anything about if it's weak or not once mastered (level 30+Mods).

I am currently leveling the Mk.1 Braton - I had her before, but dropped her around ... 9, I think. Now she is back up to 12. I intend to level her all they way to 30 - but I am hunting Mastery Level 7, and I have about 20,000 points to go.